Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

That's what my office admin told him...
She wouldn't have been able to place an order unless the number was eligible for an upgrade so the reason that it isn't doesn't even make sense from their side of things.

And that wasnt rude at all... I actually took solace in the fact that I had heard of this happening before from your story. 

I Plan to Stick Around

What kind of idi-ots work there?

The best in town, right?

I Plan to Stick Around

Changed to Shipped-Closed at 2:05:58 PM today. Yay!

I Plan to Stick Around

here's MY story........

my samsung bit the dust in the summer,  Rogers said they would send me a phone to use until november when I would be eligible for an upgrade.  I was happy.  Received a blackberry and in Sept called to see about maybe doing an early upgrade.  They told me I could not upgrade for another year because of the new phone,  now,  no one told me about this,  it had been clear that this was a temporary phone and I thought it was quite nice for them to send a phone.... anyway,  fast forward to getting to the retention dept.  They were very sympathetic and said they would make an exception and give me an upgrade but they had to jump through hoops to do it and had to charge full price but give a credit.  They then sent me all the reservation info and I have been checking.  Since today was day 28 I thought I'd call to be sure I was getting the $100 wait discount.  I was told by customer service that I was not eligible for an upgrade and that there is no phone on order for me!!!!!!!!!  I ALMOST WENT BALISTIC!!!!!  Thank goodness I had email from retention specifying the giving of the upgrade,  so I asked to be put through to the retention dept.  Again,  they were extremely nice and guaranteed the phone plus the $100 off and sent an email as proof.  Lo and behold I just checked my spot in line and it went to finalization!!!!!!!

You can now update the spreadsheet to finalization  September 24  3:24 pm.  16 GB white  ordered Sept 26.  Let's see how long it will take to ship!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

GUESS WHAT,  just went to shipped/closed!!!!!!  yay!

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine changed to Shipped/closed today at 1132am! I hope I get it before the weekend!

I Plan to Stick Around

@lesliec
Are you talking to business retention or normal retention?
I Plan to Stick Around

Real nice to hear all these status changing.

Really wish I didn't go through what I did or else I'd probably have mine by now..

I Hate Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc

I assume it was business retention,  if they do indeed split them,   I went through cs business and was transferred from there to retention.  So if you want,  I would call and opt for the business extention and then ask to be transferred to the retention dept.  I'm telling you,  they are the only ones who listen and are VERY friendly compared to the regular cs agents

I Plan to Stick Around

oh, shipped/closed at 3:59 pm today.

ordered sept 26
activation Oct 16
finalization Oct 24
shipped oct 24

16 gm white,

you can add to spreadsheet