Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@NRM

Do you know that as a matter of fact Rogers have new phones on the Rogers Stores BUT only for NEW CUSTOMERS? Do you feel that is fair? They should use those phones for existing customers not new ones. Their reservation system sucks, reservation numbers go up and down, and we dont receive any explanation from them...

Many of us WE HATE ROGERS!

OwenSound
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm so glad NRM decided to post on this thread.

Without his wise words, I wouldn't have turned my life around; but instead continue to live my life as a 12 year old hemispherectomy patient.

The irony in it all is this:  you are complaining about people complaining about rogers' ineptitude on a thread which is made up of roughly 90% complaints and 10% updates.

Take your post to the thread about "I don't like how people on the Rogers business reservation list for the iPhone 5 complain about poor customer service.  WHO'S WITH ME!?"

And when you hear the crickets....enjoy

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

@owensound

Totally Right! but let's give him a chance to learn from his errors.

We hate Rogers?

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around

The reality is this is just fun. Misery loves company, and we're good company. In some ways it's like Christmas, you look forward to it, and then when it's over you're sad. The same can be said when we all finally get our phones. Let's just enjoy this collective whining together and cast anyone aside who disagrees with us!!

master28
I'm Here A Lot

@Disappointed201 wrote:
Well based on David's post I'm 1433 so I should see something within a week.

With respect to NRM's comment Rogers can't be blamed for the shortage but can be held accountable for promising phones in 2 weeks. It's not the CSRs fault personally, but Rogrrs should do a better job with keeping their customers in the loop rather than have them surf the Net for an explanation.

Finally this forum acts as means to vent. That's all. It's reassuring to know that others are frustrated too, and we can all laugh at this together.

iPhone White 16G

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/19/2012 10:54:17 AM
  In progress In progress(Activation) 10/19/2012 11:53:05 AM
  In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/21/2012 2:27:12 PM

1729 out of 2383

OwenSound
I Plan to Stick Around

I totally agree.

All I have to say is this.

There is a vast difference between "Incompetence" and "Incontinence"

However; Rogers has displayed a textbook example of how to weld these two words together.

They have managed to create a new word!!

"Incompetinence"

Definition:  The dysfunctional administrative behaviors that hinder attainment of organization goals, whilst $#!tting the bed.

audiogeek
I Plan to Stick Around

For the spreadsheet...been in finalization mode since yesterday after lunch.  Hoping my 32 gig black ships today as my BB now reboots itself every 10 minutes.  FYI I'm now sitting at 1230 of 2724.

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/19/2012 10:01:40 PM    

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/20/2012 8:47:57 AM    

In progress In progress(Activation) 10/20/2012 9:15:04 AM    

In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/22/2012 1:05:39 PM

lesliec
I Plan to Stick Around

@master28 and audiogeek,  is it true you ordered on OCT 19 or SEPT 19?  If it was Oct 19 then I am truely jealous,  how are you getting your phones so quickly?  Something else to whine about  🙂

audiogeek
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered Sept 21st. Been waiting over a month.
sarahappy
I Plan to Stick Around

audiogeek, I'm a bit ahead  of you in line (1139 out of 2727) for the same model (32 gb black) and also stuck in finalization since 10:23:03 AM yesterday. I will update you when it gets changed to shipped and yours should follow shortly.