Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kintrub
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Its funny because as I talked to the last cs rep I asked about the compensation and who I should talk to about it.. I told her that I could have, if not for the mistake, have my phone by now. As I said, "talking to people ordering the exact same phone as me, being a few 100 spots high getting their phone."  She quickly put that down saying this exactly. "what your telling me is only talking, I can't take any of that as fact. Also, you would NOT have recieved your phone by now."

I will be taking it to the pres tomorrow.

Im really just tired of all this, the phone is now ruined for me. I will not ever go thourgh this experience again. I will change companies rather than do this. This reservation system is a total joke, and quite frankly so are all the cs reps. Not one of them seemed at all interested in fixing my problems rather than just getting through the day.

I truly hope no one else has had such major issues. On the bright side for all you. It could be WAY worse. You could be in my shoes.

I Hate Rogers.

lesliec
I Plan to Stick Around

another option is the retention department,  I had to go through them because I had an issue regarding upgrading and it took going to retention to get anywhere ,  but going to the Pres office is the top.  I'm sure someone else in this forum has already suggested the retention department,  they tend to be more sympathetic.  Just trying to give you hope kintrub

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around

What I find so frustrating with some of the posts is that they keep saying "it's not Rogers fault..." Well, yes and no. I was assured by 2 CSRs that I could avoid the long wait by reserving a phone through this system rather than hunt all over the city for my iPhone. The exact opposite is true since I could go to the Loblaw's Mobile Shop and pick one up while I get my groceries. Rogers can't get me a phone but my grocery store can. Go figure! But now I've waited for my 28 days so I don't want to walk away from $100 rebate since I've been inconvenienced this long. Had I known it was going to be like this I would've taken my chances finding it in the wild rather than wait 4-5 weeks for a freakin' phone.

And why are some people getting texts/emails about the $50 rebate(s) and I've received nothing? It's the lack of consistency too that I find frustrating. This whole thing has become a giant cluster.

Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around

Only the regular customers get updates via texts/emails.  

bunnyfoo
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone has shipped. Good luck to everyone else who's waiting. I can't believe how insane some of the situations are on this thread! Here's the info for my phone if you need to update the spreadsheet

iPhone White 32G

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/16/2012 4:21:33 PM  
  In progress In progress(Activation) 10/16/2012 4:25:32 PM  
  In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/21/2012 5:46:35 PM  
  In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/22/2012 2:55:41 PM

843 out of 1057

AlbertMar
I Plan to Stick Around

What a bunch of ****** !!!

More than one month waiting for the d*amn phone!!! and nothing frim them not even a phone call to say sorry!

i hate rogers too!

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, of course only regular customers get updates via texts and emails. Obviously we don't care about the status of our orders... You can clearly tell that by this 77 page thread. That's an asinine approach.

Davidfmilligan
I've Been Here Awhile

Can update the spreadsheet for me. Checked today and apparently mine went through a bit of progress over the weekend:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/20/2012 8:47:57 AM

In progress In progress(Activation) 10/20/2012 9:20:31 AM

In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/22/2012 12:10:06 PM

My current reservation number is 1244/2722 for 32GB Black.

NRM
I Plan to Stick Around

Makes me laugh how many people act like children. Sure, i want my phone too, but hearing people whine on a forum is ridiculously hilarious. How old are you people? 12? Not only will rogers be giving you a $50/$100 credit on your device, you STILL complain that theres no availability of this product? Anyone with half a brain could have seen this coming miles away... especially since the same thing happened in the past. As much as rogers can suck sometimes, people crying and cursing rogers makes absolutely zero sense.... its not even their fault, its Apples. Not only is it apples fault, rogers is still offering that credit if you get your device late. They dont HAVE to do that, but they are, which is a nice bonus for the wait. And complaining about the CS reps not giving much information is kind of stupid as well. Do you really think rogers can predict the production of these phones? Do you not think that apple has plenty of companies around the world with the phone on backorder? Of course they do... its not like they are going to be like, oh, we must please Rogers! No. Thats not how it works. Rogers is as much in the dark as we are, and complaining about rogers doesnt make any sense at all.

Bottom line, you will get your phone as soon as its possible, and your also given a credit. If you dont want to wait, get it somewhere else or dont get it at all.

Disappointed201
I Plan to Stick Around

Well based on David's post I'm 1433 so I should see something within a week.

With respect to NRM's comment Rogers can't be blamed for the shortage but can be held accountable for promising phones in 2 weeks. It's not the CSRs fault personally, but Rogrrs should do a better job with keeping their customers in the loop rather than have them surf the Net for an explanation.

Finally this forum acts as means to vent. That's all. It's reassuring to know that others are frustrated too, and we can all laugh at this together.