Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@leethc

This is just the stupidest situation.

Heres how its going.

Update: Thursday was a great day, my order when into activation. (I had high hopes) Late Thursday night my order then changed to "Cancelled - Closed"
Friday: Called several times in the morning, looking for an answer to my situation. "Our Systems are down, call back in a couple hours." But was basically told that it probably got cancelled because Im not eligible for the upgrade...
Called back, several more times. Got told my file will be handed off to a manager and I will be called later that day when they look into my file when the system comes back on. (I did not receive a phone call, or an email)

The weekend hits. I put all this BS behind me and tell myself I'll deal with it on Monday.

Monday: Called this morning. I received my phone on the 18th. But for some reason I haven't activated it yet? or signed for the package? I asked why would I be calling looking for a phone I already received. I was told that since my order got cancelled it happened from the shipping department. The person had to look into it. She than told me I would be receiving an email with what she finds out. AND she will call me. this was around 10am this morning.

I just called back. Asking why I just received an email saying that Im ordering a new phone TODAY. now I am number 4335! I told her that was NOT acceptable. The woman then stated that she talked to her manager. They are escalating my situation (For the 3rd time I might add) and that this is the FIRST notation on my file of it being escalated. Yippe! So I asked for documentation on the escalation. She said my order number on the website will not reflect my actual number. There is no documentation only this phone call. (I have a ref#) for the record. Im positive my spot in line will not be escalated. They are just messing with me. Im absolutely furious. Just about to go off the edge. When I asked who I had to talk to get compensation for all this she said very clearly. "we cant give you anything because we are fixing our mistake" by escalating my account with zero paperwork or documentation that its happening. Thats a huge favor. THANK YOU ROGERS! Im so happy now!

There is just so many more details I could add to light the fire...

I HATE ROGERS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kinrub     enough is enough,  no more mister nice guy, I think you should go directly to the top,  call corperate offices or send a registered letter to the pres and i guarantee you will get some action.  You should not speak to underlings anymore

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kintrub
I feel for you - it's sooo frustrating. I once had rogers lose a phone that I sent in for repairs. If there's one thing they're not good it ... It's transparency and letting customer know what's going on. If you have an interaction number, there is a way to escalate to office of the president over chat -- takes only minutes to connect. I will find the info when I'm home from work.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kintrub

Go to support -> contact us-> make a complaint -> answer Yes to the first 2 steps, then enter the interaction# on the box provided -> step3 contact the Office of the president. here you should be able to live chat with them.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Amie3

Thanks! That would be great!

I Hate Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You're welcome, but leethc beat me to it!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I saw that as I thanked you, haha

THIS JUST IN....

I have received email verification that my order number even though it is showing 4335 is actually escalated back to my original order number of the 1111.

I Hate Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kintrub

I would still go ahead and make a complaint via live chat with OOP and see what kind of compensation they will give you. If not for their mistake you will have the phone by now as clearly indicated on the spreadsheet.
I think you now have to wait for the next batch of phones to arrive at Rogers which I hope will be this Thurs/Fri in accordance to the past 2 weeks' pattern.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree completely,  once you get to the pres office you will see action,  write to them all you have been through,  it is inexcusable.  as I said,  forget the yahoos at cs.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

FINALLY it has arrived to my house, big thanks to everyone for answering my questions and keeping the spreadsheet updated, it helped a lot, and for those of you still waiting hang in there, this phone is worth the wait!!