Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Well I'm guessing that's all the excitement we can expect until next Monday.  Or, do they work and ship on Saturdays? I kind of doubt it.

I was hoping I could take the weekend off of checking my reservation several times a day... Then first thing Monday I will check again (I'm pretty sure I'll check tomorrow morning anyways, I know that's so lame but I probably will).

I just read this article from the other day (the 17th), we all know of the supply problems which doesn't really excuse our providor for the lack of communication, but it's something to read and kill at least a minute of your time while you continue to wait for your iPhone.

Foxconn Explains Cause of iPhone 5 Shortages http://www.cnbc.com/id/49452797

PS: here's hoping that next weekend I'll be rockin my new phone!
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry shy, I guess I was hoping for too much from Rogers, I hoped they were going in order. Will change it later. It's kind of nice you got a text telling you what is happening.

Actually, if you check the spreadsheet, there usually is movement on Saturday too...for sure nothing on Sunday.

I'm hoping next weekend too, but I'm not holding my breath!

Final thought for today: I really think people should stop worrying about their reservation spot / number. For the business line the numbers seem to be pretty meaningless. We know they drop for sure for cancellations, but sometimes, I think they just drop while they activate phones - then they put you back at your previous spot. It is NOTHING like the consumer line where we are closer to shipping the closer we are to zero -- the phone ships and we hold the same spot. What really matters is your status and we should focus on that! 

I Plan to Stick Around

ups says ill get my phone monday by "end of day" what time can that be?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, I just wanted to remind everyone that your reservation # is only that a #. It won't go down to 0 and your phone is shipped, at least not on the business side, and not in my case for sure Smiley Sad The best way to gage when you MIGHT be getting your phone is based off of other with your phone size and what number they are when they get thiers... i know I'm a  for saying that but it's the truth I took the info from Pinz spreadsheet and guesstimated my phone delivery ... in my case I was off by a good week and a half ... but I have murphy love in my corner...

Sorry, Peace

**edited for content**

I Plan to Stick Around

Actually, it appears as if the numbers for business reservations are now starting to go to zero when it goes in to activation (or at least for some of us). Mine went in to In Progress (Activation) at 5:11:56 PM yesterday, and at that same time my number dropped from 997 to zero. Slambe also dropped to zero yesterday. There is so much inconsistency with the business reservations so it's really hard to say if people should or shouldn't pay attention to their reservation number  Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

My number went down to 0 when my status changed to activation but has since gone back up to 844 where it was before. My status still says activation so I hope that's still the case. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, there you have it. I just read a post on the customer side who ordered a 32 G Black on Oct. 3rd and his/her's was shipped. Nice! I've been waiting since Sept. 25th with others before me still waiting. I think come Tuesday since it's my $100 birthday I will be calling non-stop asking where my phone is. They will eventually get tired of hearing me and give me my phone. Enough is enough. How the heck is that fair??? I cannot believe how poorly they are treating existing customers! Give me a break!

I Plan to Stick Around

That is exactly the way it is... when Rogers is updating your status to activation, your number will became zero and it will goes back up to where it was before once updating is done. Also in the meantime all peoples behind them will see their number drop too. The only reason I see Rogers doing this so we have no idea how many people in front already got their phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey folks,

i ordered a 32 gig black on Sept 25...yesterday I was sitting around the 1100 mark and just went into activation mode 45 mins ago! Perfect timing as I got my $100 yesterday.  Thanks Rogers couldn't have worked out better.

I Plan to Stick Around

well I ordered Sept 26,  went into activation Oct 16 and my number has only gone down one place since then so..... don't know what to think.  My 28 days is over on the 24th so we will see what happens between now and the 24th!