Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

You people are giving me hope. Ordered 32 gb black on Sept 21 at 9:00 AM, initially started in the 1300's, have dropped about 100 spots in the last 2 weeks, then suddenly just now dropped to 997. Hoping to follow the same pattern as slambe and have my number drop even more. Then hopefully it will ship soon. Don't want to get too excited prematurely, but hooray for movement!

I've Been Around

I've been lurking this for a while but thought it was time to chime in!

I ordered from the Corporate side over the phone 18/09/12 (I believe it was around lunch time), I switched from my residential plan to a business plan.  I never received a conformation e-mail that day and had no way of logging into the site to check my status.  So that night I went online and reserved through the residential site.

The next day I called Rogers to see what was going on with my corporate reservation, they said everything was there but couldn't help me with a login to the site.  They switched my e-mail contact to my work email l to see if it would generate another email with log in info but it didn't.   I decided to just have keep both reservations and see which one came first.  Both 16g black.

I've been watching my residential reservation slowly change, I believe I started around 9000 and now am just above 1000 but have had no way of know my corporate reservation progress..

Anyways today at 1:23 pm I received my shipping notification from the corporate side!  Wohoo...Finally (looking at the spreadsheet I'm right on time with the other ones that are shipping today).  I'm located in Toronto FYI.

Should I expect my phone tomorrrow from UPS or a few more days still to go?

Thanks for all the posts guys, it's kept me informed!

I Plan to Stick Around

@kintrub 

Hey Kintrub, any updates on your case? How did you end up talking to a manager? Their system is still down..I tried calling 3 times..they gave me some reason that I was not eligible but I am. I would like to bring it up with a manager or something..how did ur talk with the manager went. let me know.

**edited for content**

I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked and I'm back at 1467. Who knows anymore?? I feel like Rosa Parks...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

in progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/18/2012 1:18:34 PM

In progress In progress(Activation) 10/18/2012 1:48:09 PM

In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/19/2012 10:46:51 AM

In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/19/2012 1:20:20 PM

mine has shipped to, so i guess no $100 credit

I Plan to Stick Around

I dont know what to do...Rogers cant provide any info bcuz their system is down,,.and is messing up my weekend with the uncertainty of whether or not my situation will get solved, fixed or cancelled. I need an update but they cant access my account..im really frustrated.

I Plan to Stick Around

Zero change since yesterday on my Sept 19th 64Blk reservation.  It's another sad day Smiley Sad

Same as yesterdays end of day number, no change to spreadsheet required from Amie3 (Though I really do wish I could give you something to do for my row on the sheet) - Reservation Spot #499 out of 1424 In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

PS: If I could get it by the middle of next week, I'd be really happy (before I leave town...again)

I Plan to Stick Around

only came down 1 spot today  ,  activation october 16,  so this is frustrating

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
I've Been Here Awhile

@amie3

Hey!  Sorry, haven't been around.  But I just looked at the spreadsheet and you changed my status to "shipped".  Mine hasn't shipped yet....still waiting (in progress...activation).  I got a text saying that mine will be processed on October 21st or after.  So frustrating.  Hope that means I still receive the $100, as today would be day 28.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just yo-yo'd back up to 1204 from 1144...still down 50 from this morning.  Not that I have any idea what the numbers mean.

Gotta feeling there is some IT guy at Rogers having a good laugh about this.

At least I got my $100 bucks!