Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

For all you folks wondering about the $50 credits...I called business customer service the other day and the guy on the phone told me that I would get $50 for every 2 extra weeks I had to wait.  I'm sure this is not true but I plan on arguing with them until I get something...they do record every call for quality assurance so they will have a record of it on a hard drive somewhere.

Today's my $100 anniversary, ordered a 32 gig black on the 21st of September and have been in 'pre-fulfillment' ever since.  Currently sitting 1251 in line and sort of feel at this point they might hang me out to dry in hopes that I'll hit the apple store and buy one out of frustration, so they don't have to give me the discount.  The guy also told me that if I don't get it in the next week I should call back...I'm assuming so that they can tell me, yet again, that they don't deal with phones and have no idea when I'll get it. lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@seansean
you ordered on sept 26th!?!?

if that is the case, Rogers is sending these phones out COMPLETELY randomly 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just want to mention, I'm lovin' the way these posts are getting signed.

I Hate Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like some people are going from Activation to Finalization to Shipped pretty quickly. Mine's been in Activation since Tuesday - does that mean there's actually a phone waiting for me and it's just waiting to be packed and shipped?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW. NOW THIS IS FUNNY....

I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing my story...

BUT.

My Reservation system just turned French on me. and when I click the "Francais" Button it just turns more French.... Enjoy a laugh. They are just messing with my head now.

I REALLY Hate Rogers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Kintrub

I checked my friends reservation & his did the same thing as well :/. We closed the window & re signed in & it gave us English but switched to french after :/.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has been 6 days activating so don't get TOO excited. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

mine turned to finalization today, im assuming it will change to shipping late today or monday, and hopefully nothing stupid happens and ill get my phone, i feel sorry for those of you that rogers is totally  over, i hope everything works out for the best.

**edited for content**

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yesterday was my biggest drop, of over 100 spaces, since ordering on the 19th.  Though today unchanged from yesterdays number of Reservation Spot #499 out of 1423

64blk

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just turned to finalization.....