Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

How about cellphonehorrorstory.ca to take more national action?
I can't believe people are getting canceled. It's awful. And makes me paranoid about my phone...to wait 4 weeks and get cancelled!? No call to the customer, no attempt to rectify the situation...**bleep**.
I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc

Whats the minimum plan requirement? isnt it
$50 after tax?
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

I am not sure but when i call in to reserve the phone the csr told me it is $45 before tax for any smartphone not including any addon, just voice + data.
I Plan to Stick Around

My plan is $72.50 Well above requirement.

I Hate Rogers.
(and will sign every further post like this.)
I Plan to Stick Around

Cancelled phones? Are you serious? They couldn't tell you 3 to 4 weeks ago when you reserved it that you were not eligible. Well I can say that I know that I'm eligible given my 3-year commitment ended in August. I expect that I'll likely hit the 28-day mark by Tuesday seeing how I'm still sitting comfortably at 1464 of 2649 for the 32GB Black. I've moved down about 200 spots in 3.5 weeks. Should my phone be "cancelled" by the 28th day I believe a call to the Better Business Bureau will be in order. I used this system because I was assured that I'd wait no more than 2 weeks. I was told I could wait for months trying to get a phone through a store. Funny how the exact opposite is true. Cancel my order and I'll take my business elsewhere. No more Rogers. Never again. I left Telus only because I was tired of the customer service however I now see that Rogers is no different...

I still cannot understand the justification for getting non-corporate accounts their phones before us even when they ordered after us. That's discrimination. That's not fair no matter what way they try to spin it.

I Plan to Stick Around

And another thing... Isn't everyone able to upgrade regardless of where they are at in their contract? Is it not just a matter of whether or not you'll have to pay some kind of penalty for getting a new phone early? So how can they cancel anyone without confirming it first. If I get this phone and decide to buy the new Samsung Galaxy phone in 6 months, what's from stopping me from buying that phone outright, paying the penalty on this phone, and using the new one? Is Rogers in the business of turning away a paying customer?? If I decided to buy a new iPhone every month just because I have nothing better to do with my money are they going to scold me and send me to my room for trying to give them more business?

I truly hope this "cancellation" thing is just a glitch and nothing more. I feel for those of you who may, in fact, had your orders cancelled. This just emphasizes the need for more competition in the telecom market to improve customer service for all three major carriers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Really liked those posts Disappointed201.. Honestly, don't think I'll sleep tonight knowing that I have no idea what is happening with my order and I have to wait until tomorrow to call back.. The sad part is that if its in fact cancelled I will lose my $100 towards the phone. AND I will have to be put back into line for a new one when I manage to get all this figured out. I Truly hope this is not the case. I will lose it if I have come all this way for nothing.

I Hate Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

My order status says In progress(Pre Fulfillment), but my order history says I'm in Activation.

Rogers please stop trolling me .. I can't take it anymore ):

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

by the way,  a big thanks to amie3 and meomix for their info and help updating the spreadsheet..........!