Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Noslak, that really sucks.  I'd hoped that I would have had it for my first week of October trip and now I'm hoping I'll have it before my late October get away. Argh!  I feel for ya, I can imagine how frustrating that would be when you're on holidays and you can't play with your new toy!  

Otherwise, enjoy your holiday though!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Uhhh.. Help... Is any one else seeing this???

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/21/2012 3:34:04 PM

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 10/18/2012 11:57:21 AM

In progress In progress(Activation) 10/18/2012 12:10:45 PM

In progress(Activation) In progress 10/18/2012 6:39:55 PM

In progress Cancelled-Closed 10/18/2012 6:54:39 PM

I just logged on to find this status..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kintrub, there was someone in the same boat earlier today a few posts back.  That's all I know...

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/message-id/14954#M...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@PvT

That person received a text message, their online status never changed..

Any thoughts? Anyone?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kintrub

Will it be ur voice+data price plan doesnt meet their minimum requirement?
Did you call them to find out why?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc

Called.. gave me the "our system is down" B.S. and they can't help me at all. The very "kind" lady then said it might be because I am not eligible for the upgrade... This is hard to believe as I have not been contacted to clarify why I wouldn't be. Also when I ordered my device over the phone on the 17th the other "kind" lady didn't tell me I wouldn't be eligible for the phone.. Also I asked almost every question I could think of at the time to make sure it went smoothly. With all of the answers coming back positive.

Once again, I have no idea why this just happened. If I get screwed out of my place in line or my phone I will be going to Rogers HQ tomorrow with a hotdog bomb strapped to my chest demanding a phone and will not leave until I get one. Anyone want to join me?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Kintrub

Im down. I got a text message but my status hasnt change yet, but now that I see that yours changed, probbly mine will do soon as well. They cant do this to us. Tomorrow we would've had 100 credit already...and one day before they cancel our reservation out of nowhere? Who's gonna pay for the countless times i logged in to check my status, whos gonna pay for my patience, expectations,  for using a crappy phone over a month knowing taht i was gonna hav the iphone soon, whos gonna pay for me getting excited everytime i got an email hoping it to be a rogers status change.. this is BS. 

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

wc

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Polo555

Tomorrow when I call them back and my phone has been cancelled and they are not willing to ship me my phone tomorrow I will be taking it higher and higher up. Im to the point where if I do not see any positive result tomorrow I will be switching my companies phone carrier. I will not be looking back. There is a few grand a month Rogers will not be receiving from me anymore.

Very pissed about this.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would also like to add...

If my business operated the way Rogers has presented itself this last month my business would be no more. As Rogers should no...This is not how you treat your customers. When will their see their faults and admit they are wrong. This has gone too far.

I know. Its just a phone. Its the principle behind it though. Not the phone itself. This is just complete and udder B.S. Can't believe nothing will even come of this.
Honestly.. A simple email update, a Business consultant calling to recognize the wait..

There must be something we the consumer can do to express our frustration with the company.. And not just by calling in the Low Level call centre to inquire about our order. But calling to take it one level higher.. And one more.. And another..

Peace.