Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

make that # 1111 out of # 4307 sorry
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Ampler

It still says In progress(Activation), doesn't say Cancelled. Dont know what to trust, text message or reservation site.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@dave

I agree with leethc's speculation
"I am guessing this drop indicates the number of peoples that are going to get their phones soon or at least Rogers is updating their status from pre-fulfilment to activation. Also i guess my number will go back up to 1913 once updating are done."

@ampler

Were you able to talk to a manager or someone who might know more? It's unacceptable to have "the system down". It is a HUGE company. I find it hard to believe that the system is even down - they are just playing dumb. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Believe it or not i was told the same exact thing when i called in. They told me " Our systems are down & it may take a few hours." The same thing is happening on my online account as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called 3 times, twice to business and once to customer side. ALl 3 times they told me system was down and I should call back in a COUPLE hours. This happens often to rogers. At least twice a month from my experience..ridiculous
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have no problem logging in to business reservation site or MyRogers site just now. Don't konw why they will say system is down.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sorry everyone, it's probably my fault the system is down; I'm obviously checking my reservation status too often. Smiley Embarassed

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

oh and btw im i got moved down to 1231 out of 4310

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh wow! My number for my Sept 19th 64blk just dropped by close to a hundred spaces, biggest drop in weeks!

was #618

now... Reservation Spot #524 out of 1413

cc: Amie3

EDIT:

now 45 minutes later (yes I checked again) 3pm Pacific Time, it's 

Reservation Spot #499 out of 1413

Probably some major pressure from upstairs to get phones out before the extra $50's have to get paid out.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What BS, my phone just went into In progress(Activation) JUST before I would get another $50 credit.

Even worse, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week so it arrives right after I leave for vacation instead of a day earlier so that I could enjoy it on my trip.

Coincidentally, I ordered something from Costco.ca today and they sent it to the wrong address today and have to re-deliver it tomorrow, so I won't have my portable speaker dock on time either.

Talk about crummy luck.