Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Corporate Reservation

Hello mdhaliwal04

If it changed to Shipped tomorrow, you will still get the $50 extra credit from what i understand.
Polo555
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

DOes anybody know if text messages updates sent to your phones are accurate?? Just got a text message sayin that my hardware upgrade reservation for #XXXXX FOR IPHONE5 IS NOW PROCESSED FOR CANCELLATION. Pls contact 611 for upgrade eligiblity. Then I called rogers and they say their system is down and cant check. My online status is still in progress(activation) since october the 5th, I ordered Sept 14 a 32GB Black.  It would be rediculuops if they pull out something like this to cancell my reservation after waiting a month. Any ideas?

thanks

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

omg, i don't know if that is true -- keep calling rogers. ask for the manager; that is rediculous if they DID cancel it!! 

leethc
I Plan to Stick Around

@Polo555

I suppose when you call in to reserve your phone, the csr should have already check your eligibility before proceed to reserve the phone for you.

Anyway keep us update as of what is happening.

Polo555
I Plan to Stick Around

Called back again and system is still down. I am 100% sure im eligible for upgrade. I've been trying to research for other cases like this but no one with my text message received format. The first business agent i spoke to, said that she didnt even know rogers communicated through text messages. Weird thing is that my status is in activation since OCt 5th, two weeks ago :(.

I dont know what would I do if they actually cancell it on me, One month of waiting for nothing? I would dff go craaaaayyy

pmoravec
I Plan to Stick Around

16gb blk (activation) Oct 18th 2:12 PM

Kintrub
I Plan to Stick Around

For the spread sheet. My Order Number has now changed back to normal.      #1011 out of 4307 Still seeing activation status. 🙂

Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around

@Polo555 wrote:

Called back again and system is still down. I am 100% sure im eligible for upgrade. I've been trying to research for other cases like this but no one with my text message received format. The first business agent i spoke to, said that she didnt even know rogers communicated through text messages. Weird thing is that my status is in activation since OCt 5th, two weeks ago :(.

I dont know what would I do if they actually cancell it on me, One month of waiting for nothing? I would dff go craaaaayyy

So what does it say when you log into the Business Reservation site?  Does it say cancelled? 

bunnyfoo
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Bunnyfoo

The clock will stop ONCE the phone has been shipped out. If its been shipped out before the 28 days, you will ONLY get the $50 credit. If the phone is shipped out AFTER 28 days, you will get the extra $50 credit.

Thanks for the clarification meowmix!

sprdave
I Plan to Stick Around

Well after reading Kintrub's post I went and checked my Order Number and it has changed from 0 out of # 4307 to  

# 111 out of # 4307 ??

What the heck does that mean ??Smiley Frustrated