Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Does anyone know if u need or get a new sim card?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi  andyg1782,

I was told when I ordered mine on September 19th that it will ship to me with a SIM.  I gather that to be the case then.

...would anyone who has already received their phone be able to confirm that?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ahh thanks for the info. Luckly mine went back into Activation today Phew.. Also did anyone notice they took away the update button xD

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Js94

My update button is still there, but maybe that's because I only pressed it once.  They just took it away from you, lol!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Long time lurker here, just thought i'd share something..

My manager recently (no more then 2 weeks ago) ordered 10 phones for our company account. He received them yesterday. He didnt reserve using the online resurvation system, nor did the rep send him log in information for reservebusinessaccount.ca.

I was utterly dissappointed to see him receive the phones yesterday knowing that I am still waiting for my phone even though I ordered it weeks before he did. 

Not sure what Rogers is doing, but this is not cool.. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@PvT. When was your registration and kind of instrument?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Vasim1968,

I ordered a 64 GB Black on September 19th.  You can see some info here which Amie3 is updating as well as the information provided allows.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Currycake,

That is frustrating!!!  Though as I mentioned in a recent post I probably could have done the same thing if this was a few years ago after I had brought 29 users back to Rogers after a few year hiatus with another provider.  So until I left the company, I had some pretty good pull with the Rogers Managers.  Now, I sit here with the rest of the have-nots waiting "patiently..."

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i didnt know that i can do a walk in hardware upgrade at a rogers, i guess thatll be my backup plan if i dont get my phone before nov 1

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@mdhaliwal04

but you will not be eligible for the $50 or $100 rebates if you did it in store.