Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Corporate Reservation

Hello Kintrub

They never shipped it. It says " in progress ( Activation). They may ship it today but most likely tomorrow if anything.
Kintrub
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I jumped the gun on that one..

Still exciting to see progress. Wish mine would change.. *sigh*
Seshwan
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know when our upgrade date is i.e. if we order Oct 1st and the phone ships Nov 1st, which date do they use to determine your next eligibility date? The reason I ask is I'm paying an Early Upgrade Fee, and if they're using the latter date I think they should lower my Early Upgrade Fee but I haven't seen it change yet.

PvT
I Plan to Stick Around

Good to see Pinz pop in and say Hi to the gang.  Great news here... I dropped another single digit today on my 64 Blk. to #628 out of 1396 from yesterdays #629 out of 1318.  So at this rate I should have my phone not by the time the iPhone 6 comes out but rather the iPhone 7 Smiley Indifferent

PvT
I Plan to Stick Around

That's a good question Seshwan!  I'd be curious on the answer too.

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

well i guess no major updates for the spreadsheet today.

keep on waiting

hey, on another topic, have any of you had luck negotiating phone plans with business side? i've only ever dealt with consumer before; not really sure how to go about it.
Dfkdd
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't get TOO excited though,

I've been in Activation since Sunday. So let's not assume that it's going to be shipped immediately...

vasim1968
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Everyone,

Just want to confirm that for Corporate currently 4208 is the total number. Mine is 2145 out of 4208. Am I on the right track or not. Just wondering because I see very slow progress for last 15 days. I hope I will get iphone 5 and 6 together.Smiley Frustrated

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

@vasim

depends what model phone you ordered.

the corporate line is completely different from consumer - the numbers don't matter too much, because they do not change when phones are shipped.

the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc) can give u an idea of where you are in compairson to others, but all in all, it's a frustrating system. 

Js94
I Plan to Stick Around

Why has my order status changed back to In progress(Pre Fulfillment), but when I click my order number and scroll down it says in Progress (Activation)? 😕