Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Thanks a bunch Amie3, much appreciated!  The only change to my spreadsheet row since Pinz entered it last Tuesday, is this current  position... (#629 out of 1370)

I Plan to Stick Around

Ya no worries Sprdave, that's what the forums are for to help out, it is a very poor showing by Rogers in the way this has played out and I'm not sure there is any fix they are going to do, or able to do in regards to it ... I'm just not going to forget this issue when my term is up that's for sure ... Getting a new phone isn't going to erase this issue or the treatment that a lot of us received on the phone.

Peace

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PvT you are so right... there was a day when either Bell or Rogers both treated company accounts with respect.

Now I think it is in ROGERS'  and Bell's best interest to stick these data sucking "super phones" into the hands of kids that suffer little or no consequence for gobbling up data and leaving their Parents' to "foot the bill".

Plus you are so right when you say the "kids" own the social media networks and if they say ROGERS' sucks then there would be a mass exodus of customers to have their Parents buy them phones from the competitors.

Sad but true Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

Looking at it from another perspective, I wonder if it isn't Apple that is perhaps gagging Rogers from saying anything about the supply problems they are having with the iphone. Apple's stock has dropped by over 12% or $60 billion in market cap in the last 3 weeks. This is as a result of the "rumors" of quality problems on the iphone which means they don't have the stock of iphones and as a result they will not be generating the sales that they expected. I would guess some folks will also end up buying android phones instead.

That being said, if Apple won't admit they have a problem, they certainly don't want Rogers telling their customers that there is a problem...

I Plan to Stick Around

Amie3 If you wish to add my info it is...
Name: sprdave Status: In Progess
Order Date 9/18/2012 2:20 PM # 1124 out of 4065
16gb Black , Trenton Ont.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi everyone-

my reservation has been closed as of 1:49pm. I ordered a 32 gb white on sept 25. I was told by a friend previously that sometimes the black iphones take longer to ship than white because black ones are higher on demand. Also the 16 and 32 gb apparently sell more than 64gb. I am relieved that there is an end in sight now! Hopefully same will apply to everyone on the wait list soon!

FC.

I Plan to Stick Around

im now #1246 out of #4106

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey all,

Updated the spreadsheet for today: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc 

Looks like 16GB black is slowest. I am guessing it is becuase it is most popular, but could also be due to some of the rumors of black phones arriving scratched. 

I am curious, has anyone called the business side to confirm that we qualify for that extra 50? So far I see a lot of posts of assumptions that we get it, but no one from has confirmed from Rogers? I might call later this week to find out if I don't hear back! Just don't have a lot of time to sit around on hold with Rogers.   

I Plan to Stick Around

@amie3

I have talked to the business reps and they said we would get the extra 50 if it goes to 28 days, AND on that note here is my update.... Ofc what 3 days before the extra 50.... 

In progress(Activation)In progress(Finalization)10/15/2012 5:32:42 PM 

In progress(Finalization)Shipped-Closed10/15/2012 6:52:28 PM 

And the next big question how long do you think it will take to get to me now Smiley Happy LOL

so torn lol

I Plan to Stick Around

that's awesome news! about the $50 AND that your phone has shipped!! Smiley Happy  i can't believe preorders are still rolling out though....