Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I'm 1501 of 2538 for a 32G Black. So am I understanding this right when we don't see any movement, other than cancellations, on the corporate side unlike the consumers who see a steady drop. However we see the total number of our model ordered, whereas the consumers don't. I'd rather see the number drop than a total order count. What do I care about how many have been ordered? Again, since I've waited 3 weeks, why not wait another week and get a hundred dollars off a phone...

I'm Here A Lot

How long is it suppose to take to go from in progress finalization to shipped?

I Plan to Stick Around

Since last Tuesday, I've gone down from #640 to #630 (out of the 1300's) for a 64gb Black Smiley Indifferent  I ordered on the 19th and it sure looks like I'll be entitled to the $100 bucks.  

But then, I WOULD SURE LIKE MY PHONE PLEASE!  ...before I go on my second trip away since I ordered it as then it will likely arrive to my door and I won't even be here...  

I Plan to Stick Around

PvT - You and I are on the same list (64gb black). I keep looking for you to post that your status changed since mine would likely change too. Hope you get it before your trip.
I Plan to Stick Around

I would appreciate any assistance/advice that any forum m...

I would appreciate any assistance/advice that any forum memeber could offer ?

I ordered a 16 gb black I-5 on September 18 and I am currently listed as # 1124 out of # 4065 on the business reservations site... I have seen some spreadsheets on here showing actual delivery dates etc.... who offers this spreadsheet Rogers ?

Is there anyway that I could see a potential ship date for me ?

Ever since I upgraded the firmware on ny I-4 the **bleep** phone shuts off all the time and the battery life has diinshed considerably  

Thanks in advance !!

Cheers,

Dave

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: I would appreciate any assistance/advice that any forum m...

@ Sprdave, the spread sheet was created by Pinz to give us some insight into what is going on as rogers has dropped the ball on keeping us informed. It is updated by a few and rogers has nothing to do with it. meowmix is a great source of info as well when you have questions. Looking at the spread sheet you can have a gage as to when you MIGHT get your phone... but nothing cemented in. so if you want you can provide your info, make sure you include your area and someone will update the spread sheet so you can see where you sit.

hope that helps

Peace

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: I would appreciate any assistance/advice that any forum m...

sprdave;

I'll tell you what I know and I don't know.  The spreadsheet was created by one of the earlier posters "Pinz" who has since received his phone, so he doesn't hang out with us anymore....  I think Amie3 is updating it occasionally.  Not Rogers doing it.  The numbers on the wait list seems to mean gobblygoob as far as some folks here are saying.

Then there's the thing as to what phone you've ordered white or black, 16, 32, or 64 so we will all get our phones at different times based on what phone we ordered.  Also there is this thing that if your wait has exceeded 14 days you are entitled to $50 credit and after 28 days a $100 credit for having to put up with the wait.  Of course Rogers can only get so many phones from Apple because of delays and here we are waiting for a phone that will arrive.. I have no frickin idea!

The only way you'll get a feel for when your phone should come, from what I've heard people here say, is once your order status changes then there "something" about to happen.  Also if the spreadsheet does get updated, not sure as it's based on peoples feedback, you may see someone who has ordered the same device you ordered around the same time you ordered it and then hopefully that means yours is coming soon.  

So in short... I have absolutely no idea whatsoever!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I update it in the evening after work, going thru any updates in the thread from that day. wish Rogers was more transparent about the process for business, but..we'll..what're you gonna do
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW a HUGE Thank You to bdsinclair ,PvT and Amie3 ... the 3 forum members that responded so quickly to my cry for help !!

I have read a few more pages on this forum since I posted..... they say that  "misery deserves company" and judging by the looks of this forum I have TONS of company !!!

My average monthly ROGERS business account cell bill is approximately $200 .... but it appears that the consumer based customers are getting their hardware upgrades first ?

Is it just me or something woefully wrong with ROGERS mentality ???

Cheers to all !!

Dave

I Plan to Stick Around

sprdave; Maybe it's just a fear that the consumers are more abt to take to twitter and facebook to trash Rogers than we are as we're so civilized LOL  Maybe it's a please the masses mentality?  Again, no idea.  I just remember how god like we were treated back in the day when we brought all our company business back to Rogers after a few years with another carrier.  I was the one who did led that change (company sold now) and I'm pretty sure that back then I could have picked up the phone and gotten iPhone 5 personally delivered to me the next day.  But now I'm just a mere pleb like the rest of us Smiley Sad