Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Corporate Reservation

Hello Andyg1782

Post anything related about the iPhone 5 Corporate or Business accounts on this thread i am posting.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/5874/pag...

As for your question. No one really knows why its not moving. This is a answer no one can give you the right one. It could be many things.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello specter

Yours should change to Shipped / Closed either today or Monday. UPS will most likely get it Monday and ship it by Tuesday to you:).
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mdhaliwa04

Most likely yours will change sometime next week. The number do not mean much anyways. Its the status that means something.

I Plan to Stick Around

one of the main reasons though is that the business line only drops for cancellations.

people have been at 600-700 and their phone has shipped, but we still don't know about it because our line doesnt move for shipped phones ...

since we don't get to have ANY idea what is going on with our line (unlike consumer - the closer they get to zero, the closer they are to their phone), this forum has made a google doc so business customers can track 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

and yeah, pls post on the other thread meowmix linked you to! 

I Plan to Stick Around

just wanted to relink ppl to pinz's spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

it's really a pain that we had to make a spreadsheet to know whats happening. i get that our line is slower than consumer, but not only that, we can't use dropping numbers to gauge our progress...
I Plan to Stick Around

Just realised that there is a NEW section named "Reservation Validation History" after "Hardware Changed History" at the end of the detail page. Anyone has any idea what this is? Also, there is nothing inside, just the heading.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

It could be a folder where all the Validation history needs to be put in. That is the only thing that comes to my head.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

3 phones in queue since Sept. 19th... 2 black, 1 white (all 16G). We received the white one yesterday, but had no advanced warning (text or email), it just arrived.

The 2 blacks haven't updated their status since the original order date (Sept 19). Below is a copy of the white's status (for the spreadsheet)

-Order History REP NAME/EMAIL STATUS UPDATED STATUS STATUS CHANGE DATE REASON/COMMENT

-In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/10/2012 3:24:47 PM  

-In progress In progress(Activation) 10/10/2012 3:33:20 PM     In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/11/2012 9:38:44 AM  

-In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/11/2012 9:39:01 AM      

Added, FYI re the white, we have the phone now, however the order queue still shows it at #706, so this confirms that the queue position is of little or no use in estimating when you will get your phone. In our case anyway. Our black ones are currently #1416 / #1417 'Prefulfillment'

I Plan to Stick Around

I suppose the rep have verified our detail when we call in to reserve the phone. What else they need to verify again later on?

Just curious for all those who have their phones shipped have anything inside this box?
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to activation at midday today for my 16GB Black after ordering on 17 Sept.

Last night I was ~745 of 4049 and now it shows 0 of 4049.

Other people got their phones and the numbers never changed. 

This system is absolutely random. 

**edited to add model**