Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Still looks like east coast is getting more love:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

Mine's at Activation, I really hope it ships today so that I can get it tomorrow before the weekend. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@pinz

the spreadsheet looks really clean, thanks for organizing by phone model!

i pm'd you about being added to the doc, i am happy to help keep track once you get the phone! i assume once yours arrive you will be tired of updating...but since i am one of the later to order...i will continue to obsess - every phone shipped to someone ahead of me means i am closer to getting my stupid phone...

I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry, I should have added that in!

I'm from Owen Sound....lol

It's in Ontario.

I Plan to Stick Around

@owen, thanks and ya east coast is getting way more love than the west coast, I can't believe that we were almost the same in the que and your well on your way.... Very green right now Smiley Happy but happy for you.

@pinz you give me hope that maybe today or tomorrow mine might actually go into activation stage but I'm still not going to hold my breath !!!! 

Peace

I Plan to Stick Around

Order Time 9/19/2012 7:19:07 PM

Model 32gb Black Iphone 5

Reservation Spot #1076 out of 2487

Location Toronto, Ont

Status Open In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/20/2012 8:46:02 AM    

Updated Status In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress(Pre Fulfillment) 9/21/2012 3:19:48 PM

...and have stayed there ever since...This is ridiculous.  I agree with everyone who says that SOMETHING should be rectified for us business accounts with no information and being put as last priority.  I don't see alot of comments for people with the 32gb black model, has anyone received theirs?  I started off about 100 spots higher then where I am now, but I believe most have just cancelled.  Would be nice to hear if anyone is getting theirs at all.  Some people have mentioned receiving a text to confirm different things.  I have not received ANYTHING from the moment I reserved.  Can anyone clarify?

I Plan to Stick Around

Few days ago I was #640 out of 1318 and now I'm #636 out of 1343 (Black 64GB)

How exciting Smiley Indifferent

I Plan to Stick Around

for some reason, reservation spot says nothing about order status -- people are getting shipped but keep the same reservation spot

any number drops are cancellations.
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #433 last night and now I am #477 for a 64GB Black

How is this possible?

I Plan to Stick Around

@ N0SL3N

It's possibly for your reservation spot to jump around 40-50 up/down... not sure why, maybe they keep a few reservation spots "reserved" for VIPs (e.g. prime minister, queen, Wayne Gretzky) and whenever they make some changes the spots are shifted.. ok I don't think the prime minister would be using Rogers, but you get the idea.

I see it as a good sign that something is happening and your order is moving up the "internal" list. Smiley Very Happy

The same thing happened to me, I got excited at first, then disappointed to be back to where I was the day before.

I Plan to Stick Around

@ Victoria_guy - Where did your unit ship from? Was it through UPS?