Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

My unit arrived this afternoon via UPS to my office. I'm in Victoria BC. It was shipped yesterday (Oct 9th) and arrived today on the 10th (overnight shipping "by end of day").

Can't wait to get home to do a SIM change over on the corporate site and then a back-up/restore.

Pinz: I'm sure yours will ship soon.

History of my order

64 Gig, Black

Pre-Ordered on 9/14/2012 at 5:30:16 PM

I was at #297 out of 1308 the morning of October 9th.

In progress In progress(Activation) 10/9/2012 12:46:52 PM  
In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/9/2012 3:24:03 PM  
In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/9/2012 3:24:13 PM

Unit arrived October 10th at about 3pm local time in Victoria BC (shipped directly to my place of work)

I'm Here A Lot

64GB Black  #191 (#247 day 1)

delivered 10/10/2012 12:14pm

unboxed  10/10/2012 12:14:01pm

Restore from backup was very fast compared to the 4S. ~30 min for a 16 nearly full (I have free space to fill!)

Sent our Rogers rep the new SIM and was active in about 30 min. LTE kicked in about 20 min later. Speedtest app got a workout. 

Now I have to migrate the rest of the family all up a generation. Three of them...all just as eager as I was, going to 3GS,4,4S. They're looking over my shoulder expectantly, but I'm busy enjoying my new toy, I mean business productivity device. 

Hang in there, waiting was frustrating after getting the last two on launch day, but it did make the moment sweet. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix for digging up the info on the 28 day extra $50 credit.

Beyond frustration at the moment so now I'm actually hoping for the extra credit. I see consumers walking out of Roger stores, 3rd party dealers, and the Apple store with shiny new phones and the "30,000 Rogers reservation customers who have received the hottest new phone" and it's rubbing salt in the wound.

This is not a supply chain or inventory problem but a deliberate de-prioritization of the corporate queue. And for that someone (perhaps the Office of the President) should be held accountable. What does it take to throw 1500 or so of those phones our way to at least clear the Sept 21st and earlier backlog? Someone at a decision-making level to say so.

They did a panic spurt on Thursday last week as expected and now we're back down to perhaps barely a handful trickling out on the corporate side this week. Figure they already owe us $50 so they have another 10 days to play with before dishing out the next round of credits. From this experience I'm expecting very little movement in new fulfillments until mid next week then another pre-Friday blitz.

Rogers...prove me wrong. PLEASE!

I Plan to Stick Around

Amen!

I Plan to Stick Around

its killing my productivity checking this thread so often haha

i hope Rogers confirms that extra $50 for waiting four weeks applies to business too. i never assume anything with Rogers. Get it in writing. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@ Pinz

I have another update, seems like the reservation spot does not mean anything after all.  Its just there to make our blood boil lol.

My 16gb White Order finally went into Activation today.

Here's the info

Order Status: In Progress (In Progress Activation)

Reservation time: 9/20/2012 6:53:37 PM
Device: iPhone 5 16GB White
Order Type: Hardware Upgrade
City: Toronto

Reservation Spot: # 834 out of 2084

Process so far

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)   In progress                      10/10/2012 5:19:28 PM

In progress                                In progress(Activation)   10/10/2012 5:24:17 PM

I Plan to Stick Around

@Amie3, I was told today on the phone from corporate accounts that 28 days is a reality and he marked into my account and gave me a file number as well .... Which actually makes me worry in a way cause now I'm thinking the "oh we have 10 more days" attitude will come around again ... But what can you do except wait as they know you can't do anything anyways ... Just a crappy feeling being held over a barrel

Peace

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@desilla

I ordered a day before you and mine went into in progress and activation around the same time last night. 

Yay hope we get ours soon!

I Plan to Stick Around

Im guessing probably next week. Although now with the new 50 bucks credit  if its 28 days or more, I wouldnt mind if they delayed it Smiley Tongue

We waited this long whats another 8 or 9 days hahahha

Iphone 5 for 79.99+ tax would be nice right about now Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered mine Sept 21st at 9:00 am, STILL WAITING!!! my reservation spot is 1759 out of 3933...

We should cancel our account and go with another carrier, we are going to have our phones right away!

Im ordered the new one cause my Iphone 4 is not working well... so i need the phone ASAP because i work with it!

im loosing it!!