Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@ mmj33 I'm guessing thats Great toronto area 🙂

And thanks ... Trying to see where things are with this and shipping ...

Peace

I Plan to Stick Around

@Amie3 I never got a text either, but I'd heard about it and a consumer rogers customer friend of mine had received some email on it.  

So, I called the Biz Support Group yesterday and the agent told me about it before I'd even asked about it, I'd only gotten as far into the conversation of; what's the status?  I did ask again though; Are Corp customers entitled to the $50 as well as consumer?  He said, Yes.

basically got a verbal yes on it, but never the text.

I've Been Here Awhile

anybody else stuck on in progress (activation), mine has been stuck there since last friday. 

I hope they just ship the thing already--- knowing my luck though the guy activating it went on a month long vacay....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bacan2012

This is true. Apple stores do NOT upgrade business or corporate customers. They have no access to ur accounts. Some Rogers Plus stores can do Corporate and Business upgrades BUT its up to how the account is made. Future Shop and Beat Buy DO NOT do Corporate and Business upgrades . They have no access to those accounts and are not allowed.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Victoria_guy

If you go to View > List you can filter by the model of phone, that's one way to do it. But I think you're right, keeping it by phone model would make it easier to see the relation now that we have at least two of each type.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

16gb Black

Ordered: Tuesday September 25 @ 4:25pm

Residence: GTA

Position: #2494 out of 3897

I Plan to Stick Around

@kakajee

Mine is also stick on "activation" since Friday.. No changes since then... What does activation mean?? I am #450 for a 32...but I don't think number in queue matters anymore.
I Plan to Stick Around

16 black

ordered sept 21st

reservation spot #1764 out of 3906

When they are going to start shipping some phones? this is very frustrating!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

No change still... when you see someone like 10 spots in front of you who ordered less than an hour before you had their phone already shipped and mine hasn't moved, is extremely frustrating.  Especially when I was expecting the phones to be shipped and arriving at my house on September 21st as some mentioned.  It's almost a month now with no updates... I see people walking out with iPhones at FutureShops, BestBuys... new Rogers customers getting theirs within minutes of walking into a store... constumers who reserved theirs a week after mine already trying out their 3rd iPhone 5 case... while a loyal business customer can't even get a hint at when their phone will even be approximately shipped out... I was quoted anything from I should've already gotten it (did you check your mailbox?) to a few weeks at best (a few weeks?  what does that mean? 2 or 3? or 10 - 12??).

Blah blah blah... more frustrated points but too lazy to write anymore...  Rogers should give us at least an extra $50 for waiting another 2 weeks.  At $50 per 2 weeks I'd feel better... but $50 per week of waiting would've been the ideal amount to keep me happy.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers has offered an extra $50 after 28 days - do you know if that applies to us too??