Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I Plan to Stick Around

@pinz no, it's not "fair" hence all the "quotes" around everything

Smiley Tongue 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello all, found your thread yesterday evening so I thought I'd chime in with where I'm at.

Ordered mine through Biz Support Group on: 9/19/2012 5:06:48 PM

(I was told that since I was ordering before the second wave onslaught of the 21st I'd be at a great advantage.  I do understand the supplier delays and so on, so I will continue to patiently wait).

Currently

ORDER STATUS: In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

DEVICE: iPhone 5 64GB Black

ORDER TYPE: Hardware Upgrade

RESERVATION SPOT: #640 out of 1318

My location: Vancouver

Been with Rogers for many years since bringing the business back to them and have been contract free for my current device (BlackBerry) for years as well.

I called them today as I was curious whether I'd be entitled to the $50, though started with a: "What's the status?"  I was told about how hard Rogers is working at getting these iPhone 5's to us and that Apple had sold millions of units, having some manufacturer slowdowns (all which I've read already) so on and so forth.  The agent also explained that if the wait exceeded 14 days (I'm at three weeks tomorrow) there would be a credit of $50 and that is just a way that Rogers is demonstrating their commitment in trying to get these phones to us.  I thanked the agent for the info and told him I will continue to "be patiently waiting".

Still waiting and looking forward to making the switch!

I Plan to Stick Around

@Pinz - Oh, that was quick!  I'm already in your spreadsheet, many thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@PvT - Welcome to the "People Patiently Waiting Thread" (PPWT), I hope you enjoy your time on here as you patiently wait. Feel free to splurge your anger, frustration and irritation out with words blaming entities other than fellow members on here.

I added you to the spreadsheet. Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered Sept. 18, 2012

DEVICE: iPhone 5 64GB Black

RESERVATION SPOT: #503 out of 1318

I Plan to Stick Around

@ Pinz

Ordered Sept. 19, 2012

DEVICE: iPhone 5 16GB White

RESERVATION SPOT: #850 out of 2013 

I Plan to Stick Around

@desilla

I already have you on there, but I updated your spot. If we could add the order time (which appears at the top of your order under Order Time) in addition to the date, that'd be helpful, too, as many have ordered on the same days with the list growing.

Also, if you want to share you region, even just the province, it'll help verify if east/west coast theory is true or just coincidental. Thanks gals/guys!
I Plan to Stick Around

Status changed to "Shipped-Closed"  Smiley Happy

64 Gig, Black

Pre-Ordered on 9/14/2012 at 5:30:16 PM

I was at #297 out of 1308 as of this morning.

Here's the status progression as  posted on the business reservation site:

In progress In progress(Activation) 10/9/2012 12:46:52 PM  
In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/9/2012 3:24:03 PM  
In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/9/2012 3:24:13 PM

I Plan to Stick Around

@Pinz, thanks again for doing the spreadsheet.  I'm in Vancouver, if you'd like to add the location.  Cheers!