Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Corporate Reservation

@Pinz

visual Voice mail ONLY comes with a Value pack. If you want it without the value pack, its a cost. Rogers does not give out the Voicemail or Caller ID for free. They charge you for them.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

16gb black went from 1139 last night to 311 this morning, still OPEN status. I"m guessing they got their shipment and not enough to fill my order. Since I only see significant changes on fridays I am guessing another week till another friday shipment for me.

Guess I get the $50.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

sorry the above post should not have been in corporate thread!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Finally my order has shipped! Guess I won't get the $50 credit.

Here's the final breakdown:

Region: Brampton, ON

Order placed: 9/14/2012 12:37:50 PM

Model: iPhone 5 16GB Black

Reservation spot: #268out of3593

Order Status:

• In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/4/2012 5:32:07 PM 
  • In progress(Activation) In progress 10/4/2012 5:42:33 PM
  • In progress(Activation) In progress(Finalization) 10/5/2012 11:46:46 AM   
  • In progress(Finalization) Shipped-Closed 10/5/2012 12:28:02 PM

UPS tracking given but doesn't yet show up in the system.

E-mail did say have to e-mail/online self-serve to activate the new SIM card..."emailed request will be completed within 1 business day".

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nothappy

spoke with a rep this morning you WILL be getting the 50$ as you ordered it on the 14th. they told me that today is the 15th day of waiting and they appreciate my patience

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Green06

You serious? I'm very surprised but happy.

I won't be holding my breath though. Believe it when I see it.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hope so! The least that could be done for putting us all on the back burner!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thats what the rep told me this afternoon. i agree with you though i will believe it when i see it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nothappy10

Looks like nothappy is happy now? Can't you activate the SIM card over the phone? I did that with an iPad. That would suck having to wait a whole day before you can use the phone to make calls...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SPREADSHEET IS READY!!

Thanks for the patience folks, the spreadsheet is ready and can be accessed here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF8LaySrGEgdGg4dFdmX213T0Q1QjdOSDBBM2oycWc

If you ordered Sept. 14 and haven't posted the time at which your ordered, please do so.

Also, some of you didn't write down the exact time your order changed status, so please look at nothappy10's post, that is a good example of the detail we could use.  The more data we have, the better case we have that we could show the management at Rogers at how poorly business customers are treated.  Of course it'd be useful to have a similar spreadsheet for the consumers showing how much faster they got their phones.

If you want to help me editing the spreadsheet, or make updates yourself to your entry, send me a private mail with your email and I will add it to the list of editors (no spamming please).