Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@tanoni wrote:
Can I cancel my contract without penalty since I haven't yet received this phone?

An earlier poster tried this.  They said no.  The contract starts the day you reserved the phone.  Early cancellation means cancellation fees.  It sucks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Ampler

Actually you are wrong. You CAN cancel without having fees. You never passed the 15 days nor the 30 minutes of talk time. Rogers wont charge you at all.

@tanoni

Contact buaineas customer care and speak to them. Let them know what is going on and how you want to cancel it without getting charged a penalty. They will give you the answer.
I've Been Here Awhile

Region: Brampton, ON

Order placed: 9/14/2012 12:37:50 PM

Model: iPhone 5 16GB Black

Reservation spot: #268 out of 3593

Order Status:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment) In progress 10/4/2012 5:32:07 PM  

In progress(Activation) In progress 10/4/2012 5:42:33 PM 

Rogers business rep confirmed I will be getting the $50 credit and said looks like mid-October for unit to arrive to me.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got an email saying my phone has shipped. Just a question for those that have already upgraded.

It mentions that if we have an exisitng Rogers phone we need to do a SIM card swap which can be done over email and take an ADDITIONAL business day. My question is can this be done over phone or another avenue? Or, do they actually make us email in our info to complete this? I know it mentions small business customers can do this online, but I'm a corporate customer so I'm assuming that doesn't apply to myself.

I Plan to Stick Around

Also moved from "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" to "In progress" to "In progress(Activation)".

I hope this means they actually have a phone for me....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@mmj33

That means they have your phone and activating it at the moment. It will ship sometime next week.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

nmd

I Plan to Stick Around

Works for me.
I've Been Here Awhile

rogers.com/business was down for sometime..wotrking now..thnx

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix if my status changed at some point today will i still recieve my 50$ credit?