Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markman80
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Corporate Reservation

Hope this helps cause I'm pretty disapointed so far:

Region: Montreal, Qc

Order placed: 9/14/2012 3:26:22 PM

Model: iPhone 5 16GB Black

Reservation spot: #456 out of 3587

Order status: In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

Region: London, On

Order placed: 9/14/2012 10:32 Model: iPhone 5 16GB Black

Reservation spot: #194 out of 3587

Order status: In progress(Activation)

Switched to activation today @5PM.

What does the activation mean? Does Rogers actually have my phone now or are they just swithcing this staus in an attempt to avoid paying me a 50$ credit?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ggghhv

That is correct. They are activating the phone and then packaging it.
Ampler
I Plan to Stick Around

@ggghhv

It sounds like you are alread past the 14 day mark so you should be getting your $50 no matter what. Interesting to see someone getting status changes so soon after the 2 weeks. Guess they are not dragging it out for you.
Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

@ampler

my understanding is it is 14 days after launch or reservation, whatever is later. since launch was actually the 21st, the very first set of those getting the $50 credit is TOMORROW. i am hoping we see a **bleep** of a lot of action tomorrow. 

from my email:

If your device doesn’t ship within 14 days from launch or your reservation, whichever is later, we’ll apply a $50 credit* to your account as our thanks for your patience. The $50 credit will appear on one of your next two invoices following the activation of your reserved device on your account.

Pinz
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure why some posts got edited and my thread merged into here, it would've been much easier to manage it as a separate thread, but oh well.  I'll put a Google spreadsheet together to track the progress for everyone.  If you haven't posted your status yet, please do so.  The more data we have, the more we can prove that Rogers business customers have been on the backburner.

specter
I Plan to Stick Around

Region: Toronto, ON

Order placed: 9/14/2012 3:26:22 PM

Reservation spot: #683 out of 3587

Methinks Rogers will be scavaging phones from wherever they can and working through the night to blitz all the September 21st and earlier orders to avoid paying the $50 credits. As per earlier posts they're up to #183 at least.

Pretty sad but true to form to wait until the very last possible moment and make a last dash. It's the Ready, Fire, Aim business model in all it's full glory.

Right now it's a matter of principal...I'm beyond frustration at how the corporate customers have been treated, I just want my $50

pmoravec
I Plan to Stick Around

Region: Vancouver, BC

Order placed: 9/19/2012 2:04:58 PM

Reservation spot: #1453out of 3587

jiffy38
I Plan to Stick Around

Region: Toronto

Order placed: 9/14/2012 1:26:22 PM

Reservation spot: #314out of 3587

Order status: In progress(Activation) Happened round 6 '0clock

Weird thing was my status was at zero for a while at activation and now it is back to 314 ish. Is there any chance it would be shipped and received tomorrow?

Amie3
I Plan to Stick Around

@pinz

okay cool...so it WAS your thread. all the editing made it seem like Rogers was editing out complaints and asking us to post the info for no reason. it's awesome of you to help us track this.

Region: Toronto, ON

Order placed: 9/26/2012 8:45:39 AM

Reservation spot: #2616 out of 3590