Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

"@schpeeler I dont think Rogers will magically switch everyone to shipped in order to avoid paying the $50.

What is much more likely is once you are entitled to the $50 you will go to the back of the line again so that Rogers can ship whatever stock of phones that they get to the group of customers who are next eligible for the $50 in order to avoid paying it.

Therefore there is a huge possibility that once you receive your $50 credit you wont be getting the phone until the supply of Iphone 5 basically settles with the demand since they can avoid paying the $50 to the other customers who ordered further down the line."

Is this for real, like did it happen last year, or is this speculation 

I've Been Here Awhile

Thats merely something im speculating, I mean it would all depend on how stable the supply of phones are. If I was faced with delaying people who ive already given compensation to versus giving compensation to new customers but giving the phone to people who ive already "paid off for the delay", I would choose the former.

Keep in mind I dont work for Rogers and never have or have any idea how the run things, but honestly its a simple profit savigns strategy.

Also keep in mind a reason for consumers getting shipped first is that they are much larger in units ordered than business, so depending on how their ordering sustem is its possible that consumers and corporate acounts are dealt with completely seperate and in that case the 21000 consumers is a lot more to pay $50 to than the 3000 or so busienss ones.

In any case this is completely frustrating and all we can do is wait and speculate, hopefully we hear something positive soon.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

UNBELIEVABLE.

I moved a mere 30 places in line for 64GB black (980 to 950), and 15 places for 64GB white (310 to 295) over the last 8 days (waiting for 2 phones on my corporate acct).

I called corporate customer service, and the Rogers rep told me the wait will be "ANOTHER 14 TO 21 DAYS " for any iPhone model. But I am free to go to the Apple store or any retail store to pick up a phone, and cancel my reservation  (wrong - they dont service corporate accounts).

2 friends of mine with consumer accounts got their iPhones within 4 days of reservation this week, after signing up online.

Pathetic service for corporate customers.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ss_blake

The thing is SOME corporate accounts can do upgrades at the stores. I am sure you can if he said you can. Try it out and see. I know a few business customers that were able to do it.

I do agree tho, this is really bad of Rogers.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anybody who reserved a phone through the corporate reservation received it yet?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

My girlfriend did sometime last week on her business account.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meow

Do you know what her place in line was when she rodered and the model of the iphone?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I will ask her about her place but i remember she was in the first 5 reservations made. She also got a 16GB white iPhone 5
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"I called corporate customer service, and the Rogers rep told me the wait will be "ANOTHER 14 TO 21 DAYS " for any iPhone model. But I am free to go to the Apple store or any retail store to pick up a phone, and cancel my reservation  (wrong - they dont service corporate accounts)."

Smiley Sad

ANOTHER 14 -21 days?? sucks. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Amie3

They say that because they have to. The reps are not at fault here. Head office tells them what to tell you guys. This is how it works for any carriers. They read a script & just say it to you. It could be true BUT no one will know.