Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

My question is... will Rogers turn around and set all of our stuff to Shipped even though it hasnt to save them money?

I've Been Here Awhile

I dont think Rogers will magically switch everyone to shipped in order to avoid paying the $50.

What is much more likely is once you are entitled to the $50 you will go to the back of the line again so that Rogers can ship whatever stock of phones that they get to the group of customers who are next eligible for the $50 in order to avoid paying it.

Therefore there is a huge possibility that once you receive your $50 credit you wont be getting the phone until the supply of Iphone 5 basically settles with the demand since they can avoid paying the $50 to the other customers who ordered further down the line.

P.S. Im #170 out of 3418 16gb black iphone 5 in progress pre fulfillment.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It is sad to see they haven't even ship #170 after almost 2 weeks from launch date, imagine how long it will take them to ship those in the 3000's.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kepp cancelling everybody.

Down to #139 from 164.

At the rate things are going by the time they ship mine will be the first 16GB black out the door.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That is really sad, less than 170 phones in 2 weeks while advertising "over 21,000 customers have received their new phones".

They also told me something about a $50 mail in rebate, I thought that was on top of the $379 price, that's why I got the 64GB model, but now they say it actually costs $429 and with the mail in rebate it is $379, what the heck?  Since when do you advertise the price without explicitly saying it includes the MIR and advertise the MIR separately?

Did anyone have luck getting another $50 off on top of the quoted $379 (or $279, $179 or whatever)?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea everyone has to pay $429 and then the $50 comea off to bring the price down to $379

Apple did this Not Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My reservation shows this:

SUB TOTAL COST $379
TAX $49.27
TOTAL COST $428.27

Where do I apply the $50 rebate in the math? The sub total isn't $429. But after taxes it is close to $429. I don't get it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Your $50 was never added so you are safe. The ONLY people that can do the $50 rebate are the ones with $50 ontop of the device price.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's interesting because I was told as well that I would be receiving the $50 rebate when I reserved the phone.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You ONLY get the $50 rebate if they ADD the $50 ontop of the device price. This is how APPLE wants it because they do not want to lose money. This is NOT Rogers fault.

Apple sets the agreements like this. Rogers and all the carriers have to follow them.