Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

I am #330 out of 1194, and it's still at In Progress (Pre Fulfillment)... just 4 days left until $50. 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#342 of 3292 for the Black 16 GB phone (Pre Fulfillment).. im patiently waiting mind you it would be nice to have it for the weekend... i wanna play with it... i have a lot of people waiting on me to get my phone to see if it is something they would be interested in!

**Twiddle thumbs while waiting...**  50$ rebate will be a very nice gift aswell 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is starting to get rediculous. I am at #324 on black 16 gb reservation. Maybe moved 40 spots since I ordered on the 14th. How is it they have not started to ship these out. has anyone contacted the business department today for an update?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In the same boat here and it's disheartening to say the least at the glacial pace of the corporate reservations being fulfilled. Moved down by perhaps 40 spots since September 19 and most of those would be due to cancellations.

Kind of sad to see consumers being able to walk into Rogers or Apple stores and walking away with their phones and we have to wait.

My best recommondation would be to inquire with a Rogers Plus store to see if they can access your corporate account. If so, reserve a phone on the consumer side for delivery to the store and cancel the corporate reservation, probably get it a lot faster.

It's a management decision to keep the agents in the dark so I don't blame them in the least for the lack of information regarding the corporate reservations. The revenue per subscriber is higher on the consumer side than corporate so with limited inventory take a guess where the priority will be.

Remember, to Rogers, subscribers are nothing more than RGU's - Revenue Generating Units

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As a business-type RGU, you'd expect Rogers to treat me at least with the same priority as other RGU types. Yet seeing everyone and their grandma with an iPhone 5 in their hands now, all my fellow co-workers huddling in a circle with their iPhone 5s, talking about it, and hearing on the internet reviews from hundreds of regular customers that don't even know the difference between the A5 and A6 processor is quite heart-breaking. I feel like I got stabbed in the back by a friend whom I generously gave thousands of dollars of business to... 😞

I think $50 is not enough to make up for this, especially if I need to wait even longer for it to arrive. Telus customers got upgraded from 16GB to 32GB or 64GB phones for just a few days of being late, instead of shipping out on the 21st, they had to wait until the 26th, but got a better phone as compensation for waiting an extra 5 days.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i do agree that we as BUSINESS customers should receieve something more than a 50$ rebate when it is something that everyone will be receiveing. I think that we as BUSINESS customers should be treated with a higher priority or with some sort of consolation for waiting while everyone else has there phones LONG before we even hear that they are being shipped.

Rogers should be treating us like royalty in the sense that we are still sitting here waiting for our phones to come even though Telus, Bell, Fido and so on probably have phone sitting on the shelves waiting for new customers because of this.

We are staying with rogers now but for what reason... they aren't treating us all that great..

just a little rant

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

the corporate guy i talked to on the phone said usually corporate users get priority on new phones

either he was wrong, is a liar, or they are treating the iphone differently from usual

Smiley Indifferent

the telus free upgrade to device with more space deal would be amazing. i'd wait another two weeks to get that. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How hard is it to cancel the contract with Rogers?  I renewed for another 3 years but with the condition of a new phone, and I haven't received it yet, so couldn't I just cancel the renewal without paying anything?

The reason I am asking is that Telus is offering me a better plan, free upgrade to 32GB (if I get 16GB) or free upgrade to 64GB (if I get 32GB), activation credit, first month free and they have a phone in the store for me TODAY if I switch from Rogers today.  This is sooooo tempting!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke to the Corporate line and mentioned the Telus offer of upgrading to a bigger capacity device..no go. Rogers isn't going to budge and inquired about the $50 credit. It's supposed to be added to our accounts automatically. So anyone who ordered on the launch day or before September 21st should get it.

If Rogers is true to form somebody in management is going to say oh s**t on Thursday when they realize they're on the hook for at least 700 X $50 ($35,000) in credits. My bet is on they'll magically receive a shipment and send out like 1000 phones at 11:59:59 Friday night so they're under the 14-day window. LOL

As to cancelling and going with Telus, if you're past your 36 month contract then there's no problem. For every month less than the full term they will still cancel but charge an ECF (early cancellation fee). Think it's about $20/month. The Telus deal sounds sweet! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also did a little research between the consumer and corporate threads and it appears there are supply problems with the 16GB black model. The 32 and 64GB in both colors and 16 GB in white seem to be getting fulfilled in a more timely fashion.

There were initial reports of some people getting black phones that were damaged right out of the box and this was traced to a faulty machine on one of the production lines. Combine that with the riot at the Foxconn factory in China and it all plays a part.

Anyone who placed a reservation on or before the launch date of September 21st and is still in pre-fulfillment at midnight Friday should be getting the $50 credit.