Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Corporate Reservation

Most likely Rogers will ship them out before Friday so you guys don't get the $50 credit. They are known for that lol.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi guys,

I just wanted to add my contribution to this mess!

I pre ordered Sept 14th, ~217. As of Saturday (2 days ago) I got the email notification that my phone has been shipped. #186 after this was all said and done 16gb white.

A couple of things, there is the exact thread in 2011 for the 4s, so this is not new. I figured I would give the corporate reservation a shot , but I am definitely dissapointed. The next time I get a new phone such as an apple device, I will definitely be using the normal reservation system.

Good luck to you all!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

140 for 16GB black.

Still at pre-fulfillment here.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

According to the rep I spoke to today, Apple has informed them that it may be a week or 2 before they get any 16g black phones in stock.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

here is an update..

I am #248 out of #2068 (32gb Black) . I just noticed my status has changed from "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" on Friday to "In progress"  now it shows "In progress(Activation)

Perhaps things are happening?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

anyone here able to get their old 6gb/30$ plan switched over to LTE capable? ive been told i have to pay 60 for the LTE eqivalent

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@linds

All Data packages should be LTE ready. All you need is a LTE SIM card and your set.
I'm Here A Lot

@meowmix

im still on an old blackberry data plan, it worked in my 4s and now my 5 but no LTE, could be it isnt actually up and running in kingston.

i thought the data plans were all LTE ready but every person i talk to says i need to go to the 60$ LTE plan, why do they tell me this and not that my plan will work

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Cantwaitanylong wrote:

here is an update..

I am #248 out of #2068 (32gb Black) . I just noticed my status has changed from "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" on Friday to "In progress"  now it shows "In progress(Activation)

Perhaps things are happening?

Well this just makes me jealous.  Still in Pre Fulfillment for a black 64gb.  Hope you get yours soon!

If this isn't sad enough, I bought a case for the new phone this weekend which is just sitting there... empty.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#2665 out of 3225 for black 16gb. i ordered sept. 26 though.  

i'm hoping to get that $50 credit ... it's SO tempting to go to a store and pick up a phone, but i was offered my entire early HUP fee (~250) credited so i dont want to mess with it haha