Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

From what I know it seems with corporate customers you do not really move down the list, but the just ship in order of avaliability. I think all the spots I have dropped are due to cancellations. Hopefully since it sounds like a whole lot of regular customers are moving down spots that we will get ours this week.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Its easier for Rogers to ship a large amount of iPhone 5s to retailers than ship iPhone 5s to individual addresses (Business Customers), that's is why we are last :(.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just jumped about 180 spots! Looks like this boat is finally sailing!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have not moved any significant spots for a few days. Anyone care to say their position and movement? or if anyone has shipped?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey boys and girls went to Apple store today in yorkdale mall they had lots of iphone5 so picked one up and cancelled my order for the business side didnt want to wait any longer hopefully this works for you.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What a tease. It moved BACK up to the position I was in before. Why do they taunt us like that?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have moved 4 spots from being stuck at 432 since my order. Yesterday down to 428 & today down to 423.

For a 16 gig white. Still in progress prefulfillment. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine's in progress (Activation) now. 32gb black and I'm #287.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The reservation system is down for me right now.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

as bad as it is now... i cant wait until the 4th... get my phone 50$ cheaper... i think i would be mad if it changed to shipped at this point a day before the rebate is valid!

YES

i want my phone... but ive also waited this long whats 3 more days..Smiley Indifferent