Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Hey guys called rogers again agent told me stores get the shippment first then "US" anybody anyluck yet? I know its only a Phone but it would be nice to have it and start using it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just thought i would tell you all...

sitting out front of my office watching the UPS man make his delieveries.... and he just keeps on walking 😞

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

After getting fed up with how Rogers is treating us corporate account holders I decided to start looking around at some of the Rogers store locations. Any store that was not Rogers Plus refused to help me so I called around to a few Plus locations and I found some that had 1 or 2 phones on hand but would not hold them (first come first serve etc..). Drove over, and luckily they still had a 64GB in stock which they tossed onto my account very easily.

Btw... I started at #137, and dropped to #126 before I got annoyed and cancelled the reserve. I assume the other 11 were mostly cancelations.

I'm Here A Lot

just got off the phone with the office of the vice president or whatever its called. basically said no preference was given. i told her how i have read of people in the 100s not getting phones but consumers in the 1000s, getting them. she said no preference and basically doesnt know what im talking about. im fed up. switching off rogers the second im off my current business plan
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup this is beyond brutal ! my buddies got two phones one day after eachother and were still waiting for are first one !. Im going around rogers store's  tomorrow see if I could grab one up . Goodluck guys hopefully they start shipping them soon. I know apple is having a hard time keeping up with all the orders

Highlighted
I've Been Around

@knewhow, are you a plan administrator on your account?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They may be holding off shipping till Oct 1 in order to help manage their financials. Every new phone they sell is a hit to their earnings as they are subsidizing the selling price. Their new quarter starts Oct 1st. Just a theory.....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would think that the difference would be minimal - the impact on earnings should be amortized over the 3 year life of the phone contracts, no?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm starting to think that your place in line isn't your actual place in line. You have to add your place with the number in people in line for the regular accounts because the corporate accounts appear to be shipped LAST. Ugh.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"Devices have started to ship for Business iPhone Reservations. We are working hard to get you your new device as soon as possible"

I just noticed this on the sign in page. Is this new? It looks like the regular customers are moving up on the reservations today but I haven't seen any movement for myself.