Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

@ j-eightyseve : I have the exact same thing...was told phone is $179 but logon to NRS and it says $699.

Call in to confirm and was assure i am paying $179 for the phone but he doesn't know why it shows $699.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Update went this morning to two different Rogers locations none in stock. I guess Apple can't keep up with all the sales. Anybody on the waiting list in the 300 like me get there phone yet ? Or at least did it change on the order lists from pre fillfullment to shipped ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in the 300s and have not had any movement. I really would love to know what spot in line people were who have received/shipped their phones. Would give us a way of judging when to expect ours.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ Steve91

Have heard nothing I'm sitting at #200 and am still In Progress Pre Fufillment

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In the 400s, where i have been since the start.

It's good to see that corporate customers are waiting, while "Over 21,000 CONSUMER customers have received their shipment notices for the hottest new phone via the Rogers Reservation System. "

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

143 for 16GB black.

Still at  In Progress/Pre-Fulfillment

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@mmj33

That is not true tho. Funny thing is that number is not even true at all. Take a look at my thread and see regular customers are still waiting..

Rogers seems to be boosting that number.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

you guys want to laugh lol my buddie order a phone on the 17th got called from rogers on the 20th ,he order two phones rogers store called him again today to pick up his second phone lol meanwhile we are stil waiting for are phones

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Really, I'm figuring we get them next week, near the end of the week. Rogers isn't stupid/lazy/rich enough to owe 400-500 people $50 each.I'm number 483 now and I ordered on the 1st day, so there is at least 500 of us. If we don't get them, thats $20,000 gone for Rogers, not very good business. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@leethc

i called rogers and the lady changed my price from $699 to $179. You should make sure they change the price for you. It took about 5 minutes for her to process the change. 

im #396 btw for the people wondering and still in in progress pre fullfillment.