Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Anyone had their spot # jump around?  I was #359 yesterday, then this morning #281, now I am #353... err people budged in front of me?  Is that why I haven't gotten my iPhone yet, because Rogers is putting other "more important" people in front of me? Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Nobody, bumped in front of you.

The system has a history of showing fluctuations.

Your number went down to 353 because people ahead of you canceled.

Your number does not go down as phones are shipped. This is different that what those are experiencing on the consumer side.
I've Been Around

Same thing happened to me

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

was #17 from day 1, got dropped to 14 over weekned. phone arrived in kingston today. 32gb black

I've Been Here Awhile

I, too, was frustrated that corporate customers and retail customers are not being treated equally.  I guess they think we have no where to go, which is wrong, because some of us can switch to Bell or other providers too (if your company provides two or more options)...
My option go to bell
I've Been Here Awhile

Today i lined up at the apple store in yorkdale, they cancelled my reservation and i picked up my iphone 5 Smiley Happy

It is more worth your time to line up then to wait and wait while being fed lies from Rogers 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup still waiting here for the iphone5 pre order on sept 14 , I guess if I come across a rogers store i will try to grab one if not all just wait make it a surprise! Smiley Mad

I Plan to Stick Around

forgot to mention im #347 out of 2087 whatever that means , Just sucks that consumer's pre order on later dates and they have gotten there phone before business customers

I'm Here A Lot

Why do they need to confirm it? I wasn't told that on the phone.. Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

@j-eightyseven what do you mean by confirm it ??