Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Has any one gotten a straight answer about why we seem to be pushed to the backburner in favor of retail customers or when we can expect phones to start shipping? I started 200 in line my girlfriend started at 2200 on the Retail side. She has hers, mine isn't even shipped. I just don't understand their rationale.

I Plan to Stick Around

im in the process of taking it up with rogers, gone all the way up the chain and no one knows anything. all they can tell me is its just a phone and i cant do anything but wait

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@linds15

Well its true. None of the reps over the call centers can see the reservation list or business lines on what is going on. Managers are not even allowed to access reservations lists or anything. Blame the back end team that is dealing with this. They are the one keeping quite & such.
I'm Here A Lot

i agree - started #294 the first day now down to #276....shameful.

You would think 10 corporate phone lines (with new phones every couple years) would warrent equal dibs.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys recently pre order iphone 5 on sep/14 around 1:30 est time still have no received my phone, Its funny because people I know pre order on the Monday at a store location and they have received there phone. When talking to 3 Rogers customers (Live agents) all telling me different things , one said 3-4 weeks will be UPS another 3-4 days and one just said" we have to wait" And IM #351 out of 2067 people . So IM little bit confused right now. Might just go to a Rogers store and see if there any available

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@stevetor

Business line can NOT upgrade at the store. The stores do not have access to business accounts. Only over the phone they do.

All rogers reps will tell you different things.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

not totally true, it depends how its setup. some business accounts can

I'm a Trusted Advisor

@linds15

That is true BUT most of the business accounts can not. I have seen MANY come on Friday & got told they can not do it at the store. I went to a Rogers plus store on Saturday & same thing there. It all depends what business account you have. In order to find out, call Rogers & ask them if there is a block on the account not letting the stores go threw. This is the way to find out unless you go to the store & see if it will work.
I've Been Around

I was 145 in the waiting list as of yesterday. I reserved on Sept 14.

I decided to walk into the Apple store in Fairview mall on Tuesday, and they had the Iphone 5 in stock.

I picked one up and cancelled my reservation with Rogers this morning.

Totally ridiculous this whole business reservation system, and how 20000+ orders have been dispatched for regular customers already, yet the business side has to wait.

I am a disappointed customer after this whole ordeal.

I've Been Around

I pre-ordered my iPhone 5, white, 64GB, on September 14 before noon.  I was #65 at the beginning and slowly rose up to #50 yesterday due to cancellation and stuff.  I just checked my status and it is now "In progress (activation)", who knows how long it'll take for them to actually ship it (haven't gotten any tracking number yet).  I'm now #0 of 327, which means the white 64GB iPhone 5 is a less popular model, among the corporate customers anyway.

I, too, was frustrated that corporate customers and retail customers are not being treated equally.  I guess they think we have no where to go, which is wrong, because some of us can switch to Bell or other providers too (if your company provides two or more options)...

Anyway, does anyone know how long to activation process will take?

Thanks and good luck!