Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmj33
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

moved up just over 30 spots since ordering on day 1.

let's hope we see some real movement in the next couple days. 

adrockin
I Plan to Stick Around

Unlike the consumer side, I believe there is a strong chance corporate reservation numbers shouldn't change.*

Looking at last years thread, people saw no change in numbers, and then their device was miraculously shipped. You will obviously still move up in a queue, but it might not be refelcted by your reservation number online.

Judging where I am in line, and the news that multiple people's shipped here yesterday, my number should have dropped, but hasn't.

*The exception seems to be people canceling their orders, which is the reason for most changes in numbers thus far.

Green06
I Plan to Stick Around

what does  "IN PROGRESS PRE-FULLFILLMENT" even mean!!!

im number 366 of 2578

funny how the reservation number keeps going up and my number doesnt move... interesting

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@Green06

That means they are at the stage of getting your iPhone. Once it changes it will be the last step in your reservation.
adrockin
I Plan to Stick Around

ful·fill·ment   [fool-fil-muhnt]
noun
the process or business of handling and executing customer orders, as packing, shipping, or processing checks.

Pre means before that.

Pre-fulfillment means they haven't done anything yet, so relax.

Green06
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks guys.  just from reading everyones things and they say different things. im calm im beyond the point of caring when i get it anymore... ill get it when i get it! it will be a surprise!

linds15
I Plan to Stick Around

finally got a tracking number. i seriously don't understand what rogers for business has been doing, its clear they didnt get a new shipment from apple.

i was #17 on the list for a black 32gb from day 1, and dropped to 14 after people cancelled on launch day

**edited for content**

fletom
I've Been Here Awhile

I pre-ordered a black 32 GB iPhone 5 on the first day around noon. I started at #203 in line, and now I'm down to #185 because people have either recieved their phones or cancelled their orders. My status has been "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)" the whole time.

All the residential customers I know have recieved their phones. Shame on Rogers for **bleep** over their business customers like that.

p2kart
I've Been Around

OK I am really confused... Rogers Business Customer Support line has been giving me VERY inconsistant information.

1st Call... Me: Can I upgrade CSR: You can upgrade, call us when you want to order your iphone5

2nd Call... Me: I want to upgrade CSR: no problem you can reserve on the website

3rd Call... Me: I noticed over the weekend there is a NEW special link for business reservations. CSR: You are in the wrong queue. You should check if the store can do business account and if not cancel it and and make a new reservation.

(MEANWHILE while trying to contact the store... I get the shipped email and text message)

4th Call Me: I want to cancel and get on the business reservation. CSR: No need to now that its shipped just go to the store and get it... the backend work has already been done. If theres problems they have a customer support number they can call.

SO I am now really confused... I dont even know if I am going to be able to get my phone when it arrives at the store. Or if they are just stringing me along. Just wondering if anyone else that might have been earlier in the queue able to get their Iphones on the Consumer queue, with a business account?

Thanks

Pinz
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree, the business line is much smaller.. at the very least they could prioritize the business customers at the same level as non-business... but it seems like we are dead last.