Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

just "next batch", but according to this person i spoke to they shipped ALL their phones to stores for consumers. last i checked you usually treat your customers with thousands of dollars a month in business more than someone who barely crosses that threshold in a year
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just shipped! Was #4 16GB black.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my 2 64 gig iphone 5's on my business account ... by picking up at rogers plus.

I cancelled my pre-order (i was no 2 and 3) for white 64gig.

They only had black in stock at the store, but I was tired of waiting.

Activation was smooth, and service at my store in Fairview was excellent (like it usually is).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Might I ask what your status in the reservation says currently?

Last year devices were shipping even with "in progree-pre-fullfilment".

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

One of my friends was told when she switch from the consumer to the business queue (had accidentally signed up as a consumer) that business customers were higher priority. Right....

@SE1489 - Did they send you an email?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Status is ''shipped-closed'' and yes I received an email. Status went from ''in progress (pre-fulfillment)'' to ''in progress'' to ''in progress (activation)'' to ''in progress (finalization)'' to ''shipped (closed)''.

The last 3 status changed quickly all this morning. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

New message on the Rogers business site.

Business iPhone Reservations will start shipping as of Sept 21st. We will do our best to get your new device to you as soon as possible.

To check your status, log in to reservebusinessdevice.ca and don’t forget about our 14-day commitment or $50 credit.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just found this and glad to see I'm not the only one disappointed with their service to corporate customers.

Currently at 500 out of 2508. I've moved maybe 25 spots since Friday. I'm expecting my phone by Xmas at this pace

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

was on live chat wit hthe office of the president for almost an hour. girl was absolutely useless, didnt understand that my problem wasnt the fact i dont have a phone, but the fact that 8300 consumers got their phones before any corporate clientd did.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you guys know if the pre-hup fee is equivalent to the EUF for consumers? I'm only 23 months into my last contract so I have a $10 pre-hup fee, which I don't mind in the least in comparison to my friends who have to pay hundreds. Do you guys know if there's upgrade fee on top of the pre-hup fee?