cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate Reservation

pds111
I've Been Around

Hello all,

Does anyone know the process to reserve iPhone for corporate customers? The link I was provided does not work.

Paul

****Edited Labels****

1,086 REPLIES 1,086

Re: Corporate Reservation

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

how am I 716 on the list for a white 32 gig, and they claim to have sent out over 8300 units, but I have not received mine yet???

acwyau
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm pretty sure they just sent out consumer reservations so far. I actually had my corporate lines changed to comparable consumer plans with Retentions on Thursday and cancelled my corporate reservation. I walked into a store on Friday morning and they had plently available...as long as I had a consumer account. 

I am still able to log into the corporate reservation system and check check the lineup...I see that the Black 32GB line has not moved at all, not even 1 device since then. Brutal, glad I bailed.

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

ive also had no movement in my order since the first Friday. What makes it more frustrating is I walked into a Rogers store which had stock and was told they can't do an upgrade for corporate customers because they don't have access to the system.  I find this a little perplexing, is it true that we are stuck using the reservation system and can't upgrade through a retail location should they have stock?

wlossw
I Plan to Stick Around

Only company owned stores (known as Rogers plus stores) can fully serve business customers.

That being said, the store that I usually go to has been surprisingly unhelpful to me during this iphone5 release.

i have heard many reports of business customers being refused hardware upgrades in-store and being told to wait for their device to be shipped.

acwyau
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I believe that the stores can't generally process corporate reservations. Even if they could call CS to push it through, they would receive zero commison on a corporate HUP in most cases. Most locations won't even touch them because of this.

adrockin
I Plan to Stick Around

On the bright side, the best part about them not shipping any devices yet is the fact I am flying up the list thanks to the cancelations of others.

Super psyched to be  #145.

Ugh.  This is a gong show.

linds15
I Plan to Stick Around

just got off the phone with a manger. i was being rude, no excuse for her to be mean back. telling me its just a phone and she cant do anything. my issue is that they advertise 8300 consumers getting their phones, but their highest billing clients have zero. she then told me they got all their stock friday and shipped to stores first, so business clients would be the next batch, i said bull because stores got their stock wedesday and thursday, and then just hungup because i couldnt believe the amount of nonsense

**edited for content**

ggghhv
I Plan to Stick Around

@linds

I'm assuming there was no mention of when that "next batch" might be?

I don't get why we are completely ignored, and on top of that get provided with no real answers... really frusterating!

linds15
I Plan to Stick Around
just "next batch", but according to this person i spoke to they shipped ALL their phones to stores for consumers. last i checked you usually treat your customers with thousands of dollars a month in business more than someone who barely crosses that threshold in a year

SE1489
I'm Here A Lot

Just shipped! Was #4 16GB black.

wlossw
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my 2 64 gig iphone 5's on my business account ... by picking up at rogers plus.

I cancelled my pre-order (i was no 2 and 3) for white 64gig.

They only had black in stock at the store, but I was tired of waiting.

Activation was smooth, and service at my store in Fairview was excellent (like it usually is).

adrockin
I Plan to Stick Around

Might I ask what your status in the reservation says currently?

Last year devices were shipping even with "in progree-pre-fullfilment".

aerianne
I Plan to Stick Around
One of my friends was told when she switch from the consumer to the business queue (had accidentally signed up as a consumer) that business customers were higher priority. Right....

@SE1489 - Did they send you an email?

SE1489
I'm Here A Lot

Status is ''shipped-closed'' and yes I received an email. Status went from ''in progress (pre-fulfillment)'' to ''in progress'' to ''in progress (activation)'' to ''in progress (finalization)'' to ''shipped (closed)''.

The last 3 status changed quickly all this morning. 

adrockin
I Plan to Stick Around
New message on the Rogers business site.

Business iPhone Reservations will start shipping as of Sept 21st. We will do our best to get your new device to you as soon as possible.

To check your status, log in to reservebusinessdevice.ca and don’t forget about our 14-day commitment or $50 credit.

Just found this and glad to see I'm not the only one disappointed with their service to corporate customers.

Currently at 500 out of 2508. I've moved maybe 25 spots since Friday. I'm expecting my phone by Xmas at this pace

linds15
I Plan to Stick Around

was on live chat wit hthe office of the president for almost an hour. girl was absolutely useless, didnt understand that my problem wasnt the fact i dont have a phone, but the fact that 8300 consumers got their phones before any corporate clientd did.

emmesee
I've Been Here Awhile
Do you guys know if the pre-hup fee is equivalent to the EUF for consumers? I'm only 23 months into my last contract so I have a $10 pre-hup fee, which I don't mind in the least in comparison to my friends who have to pay hundreds. Do you guys know if there's upgrade fee on top of the pre-hup fee?

mmj33
I Plan to Stick Around

moved up just over 30 spots since ordering on day 1.

let's hope we see some real movement in the next couple days. 

adrockin
I Plan to Stick Around

Unlike the consumer side, I believe there is a strong chance corporate reservation numbers shouldn't change.*

Looking at last years thread, people saw no change in numbers, and then their device was miraculously shipped. You will obviously still move up in a queue, but it might not be refelcted by your reservation number online.

Judging where I am in line, and the news that multiple people's shipped here yesterday, my number should have dropped, but hasn't.

*The exception seems to be people canceling their orders, which is the reason for most changes in numbers thus far.

Green06
I Plan to Stick Around

what does  "IN PROGRESS PRE-FULLFILLMENT" even mean!!!

im number 366 of 2578

funny how the reservation number keeps going up and my number doesnt move... interesting