Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

Is there any confirmation, we are eligible for the $50 credit or is that consumers only?

After looking at last years thread, I'm not holding my breathe to get it before the end of the month.

I Plan to Stick Around

My email said the $50 credit applies.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #5 and have not moved since last Friday. The only reason your number is changing is because people are canceling reservations.

I called and the representative had no information on when they would start shipping.
I've Been Here Awhile

If I walk into a store and miraculously they have stock, can I get one from them and cancel my pre-order, at the same time get my $40 reso fee back?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you cancel, you should get the 40 back, just as even a person who DID get it, gets their $40 back.

Depends on how much of a hurry.  Remember if you dont get yours today via the reservation, you will get the extra $50 credit.

I Plan to Stick Around

Wooooooo.  Went down three spots today.  Not because phones have shipped, but because people likely canceled.

Rogers also announced they shipped over 8,300 reserved phones to stores today.

Really showing the love to their corporate/business customers.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just got lucky and found one at a Rogers Plus store and have cancelled my reservation.

Good luck to the approx 1400 behind me.
I Plan to Stick Around

Also waiting...

What's the over/under we get to 14 days and the $50 credit? 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just moved to #0 from 15!! My status went to "In Progress" without the "Pre-Fulfillment"! Looks like mine will be delivered on Monday! Can't wait!

I Plan to Stick Around

i moved to in progress but still stuck at #14. 

just found this forum and glad im not the only one. what baffled me is that i have consumer client friends that were 1000+ in their reservation and walked into a store today to pick it up. meanwhile i was #17 since last friday, and i just moved from prefulfillment to in progress.

at first i expected it to be shipped yesterday so i can get it today, and the very least i thought it would go out today and be received monday. now its friday night and no business/corporate phone has been shipped.