Corporate Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Corporate Reservation

Hello all,

Does anyone know the process to reserve iPhone for corporate customers? The link I was provided does not work.

Paul

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Corporate Reservation

You can only do business reservations over the phone, and the phone lines only open at 8 am EST.  I sure hope business customers have a dedicated supply of iPhones, otherwise Rogers has given a 2 hour head start to residential customers who were able to reserve online from 6 am EST this morning.  If it is the same supply, then there is almost no chance that business customers will be among the first Rogers customers to receive iPhones from Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

All is good.  I called in right at 8 am EST and I think it must be a different supply as I have one of the first places in the reservation queue Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I think it was back, when the 4 came out (not sure about the 4s), the stock was depleted like first day across ontario for residential.. i remember asking if the business had any i could steal.  They said YES there was business stock, but no i couldnt have one 😛 

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone known when Rogers ships the iPhones?  Do they ship out early so that they arrive on the 21st, like AT&T? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Any other corporate waitlisters want to share status updates?

I'm 148 of 1561 for a black 16gb

With the rate they are shipping on the consumer side, i'm hoping we get ours quickly.

I have been in the status of (In progress Pre Fulfillment) since I ordered last Friday.

Since they ship directly to us, I am hoping we see status changes today or tomorrow, or else no phones on launch day.

I'm Here A Lot

I'm #4 on corporate side for a 16gb black. Still in progress (pre fulfillment). No changes since Friday...

I Plan to Stick Around

I believe we will not see a change in shipping status until tomorrow. That is due to the fact they are shipped directly to us. Would not want to ship them out early. I am 367 of 1567 black 16gb and I am not worries that they wont have stock. I am sure it is set aside we just do not see it due to the shipping arrangements above.

I'm Here A Lot

Yes, normally the would ship Thursday in order for us to receive it at home Friday. UPS will deliver the next day for sure, they are always very fast. They could also get the shipments to UPS but they will be asked to hold shipments till Friday....

I Plan to Stick Around

I am #5 for 32 GB Black.  Status hasn't changed since the 14th.  I talked to a representative who thought they would only be sent out on Friday, but I do hope that's incorrect.  

Some residential customers' phones have already arrived at  stores where they were reserved, so I see no reason why Rogers can't send out phones to Business customers on Thursday by overnight courier so that we will all get them on Friday.