cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate HUP to iphone. Only done at Rogers Plus ???

ThePunisher
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a corporate line and wanted to upgrade to Iphone4. According to the CSR that I spoke to on the phone they said that the only place that will do Corporate HUPs are Roger Plus stores.

They said apple stores will not do it, and that other non PLUS stores won't either. I was planning on going to a Apple store and wait in line to get my iphone, but I don't want to spend 6 hours in line only to find out that they then cannot upgrade me.

Does anyone know if the information that corporate lines can only upgrade at Rogers Plus stores is true? if that is the case it pretty much makes it impossible to get an iphone now since there are not alot of rogers plus stores. Seems like apple stores are the only ones getting some kinda of stock these days.

Thanx for any help

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Corporate HUP to iphone. Only done at Rogers Plus ???

ders
I'm Here A Lot

Actually I went the a "Rogers Wireless" dealer and had them check my account and they said it would be fine.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ne14t
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, corporate contracts are held differently through Rogers, you wont be able to go into a Rogers affliate and do an upgrade I am not sure if there is different pricing or what not for corporate customers, but I do know I read about the whole corporate upgrade only being available through Rogers Plus stores.

ders
I'm Here A Lot

I was told the same, either a Rogers Plus or Rogers Video. I asked about a Rogers Wireless and they said it would be best if I asked a CSR in the store.  I did and they said it would not be a problem to set me up for a HUP.  After speaking with Rogers several times about this now it is my understanding that you cannot upgrade at  Apple or a Rogers Authorized dealer (other then those mentioned above).

ne14t
I Plan to Stick Around

If its not Rogers Plus or Rogers Video its probably not an actual Rogers store its just a franchise or subsidation so they probably dont have the access to the Corporate stuff.

ders
I'm Here A Lot

Actually I went the a "Rogers Wireless" dealer and had them check my account and they said it would be fine.

dnavia
I Plan to Stick Around
dealers (authorized stores, apple stores), and corporate (rogers plus), both use salescentral and as far as I know all have the ability to process cororpate HUPS.
I am a Rogers employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Rogers mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Rogers ou d’une société de son groupe.
We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation