cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract End Date

saundemay
I've Been Around

Hi. I'm just wondering if there is anywhere on the my rogers page that says when my contract ends. I can't remember when it ends and I would like to know how I can find out. Thanks!!

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Contract End Date

Good day @JAnotherC!

Since the Rogers.com website changed a little, since I last posted, here is how you can see the remaining contract on your wireless services:

1. Sign In to your MyRogers online profile.
  2. Click on the Services tab.
  3. Select the cellphone number, on which you want information on, in the drop down menu.
  4. Scroll down until you see :

Sans titre.png

If you were inquiring on the commitment of your home services, let me know.

Keep in mind that we will indicate, on the last 3 invoices prior to the end of your contract, that your term-related offer/discount will expire, as well as the date on which it ends.

You might have also received email confirmations, that will appear as "Account Changes Confirmation".

You can consider those as term agreements. It will not be necessarily specified that they are "contracts".

Don't forget that you can always access our terms and conditions on our website. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello saundemay

Sadly Rogers never added this feature. In order to know when your contract is over, you will need to contact Rogers customer care & ask the rep about it. If you are on a flextab with Rogers, you can go into My Rogers - Overview - View / Balance Flextab

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
While it doesn't provide an exact date, I beleive the euf/flextab payment page shows the month.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello GDkitty

You are correct. It does not show the exact date BUT it shows the month and year. That is something that most want at least. If they really want to know, they can contact Rogers customer care and find out or go to a Rogers store and find out.

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor
When I read about all the contract disputes in this and other thread I wonder, Do you as consumers not keep copies of the original contracts and or receipts?

If not you should. It can save a lot of time and frustration.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jays77

Some people just put the paper contract somewhere and forget about it, throw it out by accident in misplace it. The problem is that Rogers Should add this function on the website so u can find out faster if u lost your contract and whatnot.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup! i make sure to keep a copy of it, in with where my bills are, etc.

As well, i make sure to have my email set up with rogers (doesnt have to be a rogers email, can be anything) that if you make any changes, the change documents are emailed to you as well.

RE: doconsumers not keep their paperwork.....

I have my original Rogers contract from about 12 years ago, but I have renewed it by phone several times since then with no paperwork.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello dasoulmann

That is because either you didn't give them your email or they didn't ask for your email assuming you have one. If you ask them to mail you the contract or email to you at the time of the upgrade, they will and so u will have it.

Hi just want to know when my contract ends can I carry on with my same plan, less value pack, with my own phone.

Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello warskull

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum so no one has access to ur account to give u this info on here. You could log into My Rogers -Products And Services - Device Balance and that will tell you the exact date when you signed up and when your contract is done so you can decide to leave or stay!

Sorry again, I will talk with a rep next week.

teal
I've Been Around

how along is my contract on my phone and how much will it cost to get a new one 

Good afternoon @teal,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!  Smiley Wink

Your current contract length, or end date, is specific to your last hardware upgrade or the activation date of your service.

In order to obtain that information, please perform the following steps :

• Click on the Services tab.
  • Select the telephone number in question, in the dropdown menu (if you have more than one).
  • Scroll down until you see this :

Sans titre.png

• Click on "CHECK DEVICE BALANCE".
  • You will have to click the "Check Balance" red button, on the next page, in order to obtain the details you are looking for.

The "Device balance as of today" amount is what you will have to pay on top of the cost of the phone of your choice (equivalent to remainder of the subsidy on your current/previous device).

The "Device Balance will be $0 on" date is your current commitment termination date.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

DBHW
I've Been Here Awhile

where do I look-up when my account contract is up?

ThanksSmiley Surprised

@DBHW

I would like to help. Smiley Happy

Are you on a 2 Flex Tab agreement ?

If so, the best way to see when your agreement end date is, is to check your " Device Balance".

This can be located beside each Cell phone line you may have on the account.

Hope this helps,

RogersAliciaG  

Unfortunately, that is not the case. I've been a customer for over a decade, and renewed my contracts (phone, internet, cable) many times over the years but only received such information only once. Every time I call and request the written contract information I get a runaround and I am repeatedly told that it was emailed as far as they can tell. Somehow, the Rogers bills reach me with no issues, but the contract updates never do....

Good day @JAnotherC!

Since the Rogers.com website changed a little, since I last posted, here is how you can see the remaining contract on your wireless services:

1. Sign In to your MyRogers online profile.
  2. Click on the Services tab.
  3. Select the cellphone number, on which you want information on, in the drop down menu.
  4. Scroll down until you see :

Sans titre.png

If you were inquiring on the commitment of your home services, let me know.

Keep in mind that we will indicate, on the last 3 invoices prior to the end of your contract, that your term-related offer/discount will expire, as well as the date on which it ends.

You might have also received email confirmations, that will appear as "Account Changes Confirmation".

You can consider those as term agreements. It will not be necessarily specified that they are "contracts".

Don't forget that you can always access our terms and conditions on our website. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Thankyou for reminding me that I did save the original.

Hi, just wanting to find out how much time is remaining on my current contract. thanks.

Hey @ben_cartmell,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

It's definitely important to be aware of the remaining time on your contract to weigh your best options for renewal.

If you can kindly verify which service you're inquiring about? If it's wireless, please refer to @RogersMaude post above, #14 which provide all you with all the steps required to check your wireless balance.

Cheers,

RogersCilio

Topic Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 14 in conversation