Complete and utter lack of service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Complete and utter lack of service

I just want to know how other people feel about the complete lack of utter service Edmontonians get, I work up north from Edmonton for 3 weeks a month, and have literally no service on my phone, while EVERY OTHER carrier has 4G LTE, can use their phone, text, and I can't even get 1 bar with G on my Samsung S3, and there is even a tower 7km away, but for some reason the signal can't travel more than 7km? I'm just fed up with the fact that its "my fault, according to Rogers" that I got a new job, and forced to work up north because there are no jobs in my city, and no one will give me an explanation why there is no actual service here besides blaming me? My posts just constantly get deleted, and I am sick of it, I want to know why I get absolutely no service in a zone where everyone else BUT Rogers gets service, and how Rogers is "The Most Reliable Network in Canada" if I can't even get a phone signal with 4 bars outside, just answer the question, how hard is it, unless its not.

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Complete and utter lack of service

Also just wanted to say, most companies would actually want to please their customers, and hang on to their customers, stuff like this makes me just want to come up with the $500 and forceably buy my way out of my contract, since Rogers hasn't given me any other reason why they want me as a customer.

I Plan to Stick Around

And a quick rebuff, I have tons of screenshots I have personally made displaying my lack of service outside of Ft McMurray and in Edmonton as well, I often get dead zones, where I have poor to absolutely no service, IN Edmonton, as they use being outside of Edmonton as an excuse for having poor quality service.

I Plan to Stick Around

Why does it suck Rogers? Why? I pay $100/month for Rogers "LTE", why can't I get LTE in a city of over a million people? A "capital" city in Alberta?

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 in conversation