Cisco PVR & TV Call Display

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cisco PVR & TV Call Display

Absolutely the truth!  We spend 6 months in Lakeland and have the Cisco box there and it is outstanding, menus look the same but the functionality is so much better.  The program search runs circles around Rogers, plug in a program and it will show you every occurance months ahead and you can lock it in, unlike Rogers with its max of 7 days!.

Oh yes, the TV ID works like a champ too, spent hours trying to find the channel to set it today before I came here as a last resort and find it doesn't exist.  Wish I had kept my old Scientific Atlanta box now.  At least it worked.

I've Been Here Awhile

They said August, but did they tell you what YEAR?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Caller ID channel IS there.  Channek 975.
I am on it right now.

Now, you need to have the NEW guide on the cisco boxes, and the caller ID feature enabled for your homephone for it to show up.

IF you do not have it set up, you need to call in to have them enable it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Good post. Same here. NextBox 2.0 did not support Call Display. Many calls @ rogers. Are with NextBox 3.0 Call Display suportted and works well and fast. This forum better than rogers support.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Nextbox 2 did support the call display, I had it myself. You had to have the new guide on that box though for it.