cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing community forum email

dayzed007
I Plan to Stick Around

To my surprise when I started using this community forum it did not have the same contact email for me on file which I use in MyRogers.

Simple enough, I went into "My settings" and changed it to match.  I received the confirmation email and click the link to confirm.  For a couple of days all went well and then for some reason it reverted back to my old email yesterday.  So I again proceed to make the change in My settings, confirmed, and now less that 24 hours it again reverted.

Making this change is important to me since I can no longer use my work email for this purpose.  Can someone please help me make this change PERMANENT?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Changing community forum email

RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @dayzed007

We can definitely assist you with your request. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and someone will be able to action your request.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @dayzed007

We can definitely assist you with your request. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and someone will be able to action your request.

RogersSannecia

Hotrod_1975
I Plan to Stick Around

I keep getting emailsever time I write on here I do not want this thanks only to subscribed topics 

Hi @Hotrod_1975,

Welcome to the Community!

Unwanted notifications can definitely be painful. You can modify your preferences under My Settings in your Profile.  You can find Notification Settings under Subscriptions & Notifications tab.

Hope this helps :).

RogersZia

robertz
I Plan to Stick Around
I keep changing my email address to my main email account, and after a day or two the community forums notifications start going to my old email account. I've updated it half a dozen times, and out always starts sending notification emails to the old address after a short period.

Did you ever get this problem fixed?

Hello, @robertz

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. It's surely bothersome that the email change is not holding and I appreciate you trying multiple times. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can investigate and make the change for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

robertz
I Plan to Stick Around
If it reverts again, I'll not change it and then contact who you suggested.

Thank you for your help.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation