Change internet plan at Rogers store?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Change internet plan at Rogers store?

Can I change my internet plan at a Rogers store since it is impossible to get through on the phone, live chat does not work and the website only displays my wireless account? Smiley Surprised

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Change internet plan at Rogers store?

I was able to get through to live chat on IE; apparently Chrome doesn't work. They (Verna) was able to upgrade my account within a few minutes and confirmed that you can update accounts at the store as well.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The website wont actually let you change the plan.. it tells you to call in anyways.

Beyond calling.. the store MIGHT be able to?  Some changes they do need to call in themselves.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok thanks for the reply.  I'll just go and give it a try and if it doesn't work out I will have to change  providers.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Changing providers.. just over not being able to change a plan at the moment.. thats a whole other big step, with a big call to cancel, etc.

The lines may be overly busy right now, with the whole iphone6 everyone wanting their phone, etc 😛

But generally, calling in, to say switch a plan, should be pretty quick.

Two weeks ago, i called in to have them check everything as my current bundle was expiring.. re do the bundle, and upgrade my internet speed up one package..  Called like 10am... whole call start to finish.. was 20 mins?

Every provider/service.. may have times when the phones get busy for a period  of time.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to get through to live chat on IE; apparently Chrome doesn't work. They (Verna) was able to upgrade my account within a few minutes and confirmed that you can update accounts at the store as well.

View solution in original post