Cartoon Network coming to Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cartoon Network coming to Rogers?

Hey , just wondering if there was an ETA on Cartoon Network being available to Rogers ?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cartoon Network coming to Rogers?

just a thought ... maybe if we all ask about it Rogers will see we, the viewers, want it and are pissed off that we can't get it

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Will Rogers be carrying the reboot of voltron on their cartoon networks

website www.Voltron.com I loved this cartoon as a kid and now they it has been recreated I would love to see rogers carry this on their networks here in Canada. 

If you are on what channel will it be on. It comes out on June 16

***Edited labels***

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was hoping for it launching on the date they set I even ask some one who works for the help desk and they didnt know.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i was just told this

Luc B: 

Rogers is not promoting Cartoon Network. The broadcaster has inserted Cartoon Network programming on to their networks.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

For the past couple of weeks they were showing adds on disney XD that cartoon network is coming on July 4th .but today i just couldnt find it on cable ...no free previews 😞 ...anyone with any news ?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

As far as I can see right now Rogers is NOT offering Cartoon Network ... BOO Rogers!! ... As I understand it, from google searching, only Telus, Cogeco and one other service provider is having the cartoon network in Canada. Looks like we're not getting it! BOOOOOO

I even called Rogers and the guy had no clue about it.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

UPDATE ... I just contacted Rogers again through live chat

Q:    hello Rogers .... where is cartoon network?

not Teletoon ... but the cartoon network that has been advertised as coming to canada

A:    At this time we have no specific date as to when Cartoon Network will be available. Visit Rogers.com for updates on the potential launch/release of this channel in your area. We understand the value that these channels have and are constantly reviewing the packaging and programming we offer to our customers. Rogers is not promoting Cartoon Network. The broadcaster has inserted Cartoon Network programming on to their networks.

Q:     does this mean cartoon network is coming to rogers or no it is not

A:      Yes, but no specific date at this time.
         It should be pretty soon.

So .... NO CARTOON NETWORK FROM ROGERS .... BOO

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

just a thought ... maybe if we all ask about it Rogers will see we, the viewers, want it and are pissed off that we can't get it

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

There were several ads for Cartoon Network on the Jumbotron at Rogers Centre this past weekend. It clearly said that a free preview started today, but so far I can't find it anywhere.

I can't imagine Rogers would be so stupid as to advertise a channel at the ROGERS Centre, but not have it as part as their programming.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

We want the Cartoon Network Canada NOW our we going to somebody that carrys it Thanks