Carrier billing method for Nokia Music

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Carrier billing method for Nokia Music

Hi all,

I'd like to know when/if Rogers can approve carrier billing for the Nokia Music+ service? It'd be fantastic to not have to have my credit card on file each month.

I would LOVE for this to be possible.

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Carrier billing method for Nokia Music

Rogers does not support any billing for Windows Phone services, so I see this as not likely.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Entegy

That is correct. Maybe later on they will but not for the time being. Only Blackberry has this option.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's funny because just yesterday I bought an app and instead of charging it on my credit card, it said that my mobile operator will charge the purchase on my monthly bill. I never changed my payment preferences...

On the MSFT billing website (https://commerce.microsoft.com/) it shows as "Mobile Payment Method" insetad of "Visa (XXXX)"

What surprises me is that I don't see a way to use my credit card instead of the Mobile Payment 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Now when I want to buy an app I see this screen so it seems that carrier billing is activated for the app store if not for Nokia Music (but it's not the same biling system):

http://sdrv.ms/1er5xnw

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matthieugd

Yea i was wrong. My apologizes for that! I turned on my Lumia 920 & checked it out. Indeed it does have carrier billing!
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation