Canucks vip experiences

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Canucks vip experiences

Im a new rogers customer and i see i have 4 pts to redeem under gameplus for vip experiences at canucks games. After i have redeemed my points, how do i earb more points?

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: Canucks vip experiences

Hello @Lakersfan34,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and welcome to Rogers!

The VIP experiences are very cool... experiences. Smiley LOL

To answer your question, you'll get 4 points each year, per team for their respective season. There are no ways to get more.

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Shaun

A few more questions:
-For the autographed puck, is the player signature random or do i get to choose whose autograph i want?
- for the gameday tickets, where are the seats and do i know where the seats are before i confirm i want to redeem?

Hi @Lakersfan34,

You can go into the app and scroll ahead to look on the date of the game you would like to attend. It will list the menu of experiences available in advance, and it will provide a date & time as well as which items will be available for redemption.

Enjoy!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

When do the points expire? Will they carry forward to the next season and add on top of the new points I get each season? 

Hello @Lakersfan34,

That's a great question! You’ll have 4 points per team, per season. You’ll be able to redeem them during the team’s respective season.

Hope this helps~

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks.  

For the pair of game tickets, are you able disclose how many tickets are actually available on a first come first serve basis? I have been trying for a few games now as soon as the clock hits the available time and it immediately sells out in one second. 

Hello @Lakersfan34,

I know how quickly those tickets are sold out. Regretfully we're not privy to the number of tickets available for redemption. Good luck though! I hope you get them soonRobot Happy!

RogersZia