Cant get the ohl playoff game

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cant get the ohl playoff game

The Rogers channel is not working, I really wanted to see the London Knights play. Whats with that??????

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Cant get the ohl playoff game

What channel are you trying to watch?  The Rogers Sports+ channel in my area is working and showing the London game...

I'm a Senior Advisor

The Rogers channel is on 13 for me in the Woodstock area. I think it's the same in London.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

@OLDYELLR wrote:

The Rogers channel is on 13 for me in the Woodstock area. I think it's the same in London.

Rogers also has a 'Sports+' channel that shows 'out of market' community sports events...for example, in Ottawa, I can see the 67s on the community channel, but can watch whateve OOM game they're showing on 367 (i think)

I'm a Senior Advisor

I think the poster was trying to see the game on London's local Rogers channel, as advertised. What is "Sports+"? Is it on basic cable or VIP? I can't find a channel with that name. I see several Sportsnet World Plus channels, but they're sunscription.

I'm a Senior Advisor

In Ottawa, anyway, they're on 368(sd) and 369(hd).  I believe they're basic channels available to anyone with a digital box.  They're in the guide as RTVSP and RTVSH.

Here's a link to the schedule page...http://www.rogerstv.com/page.aspx?lid=1&rid=99

I'm a Senior Advisor

Thanks! It's the same channels here. Smiley Happy