Cannot watch live hockey from web

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cannot watch live hockey from web

Hi,

When I try to watch a live game, the screen initializes but then displays a screen that says 'select game' in the middle of the screen.  I cannot watch the game from my computer.  

Please Help!

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot watch live hockey from web

I am going to post in a number of places.

I can't log in to gamecenter on my desktop with my RogersID.  That is crazy.  I am seeing people report that logging in works in some places, not others, some times, not others - the Rogers folks are responding on the Boards that ask some questions (like will it be available on an ipad), but not a whisper on the chats where people are raising real technical problems.  Good stuff.

I was a longstanding gamecenter customer, but am now required to create a Rogers ID to access the same service that the NHL has been charging me for, automatically, every year.  I am supposed to trust Rogers when they tell me that the other account won't be automatically doing what it has always done, when I got no email to that effect anywhere?  Really?