Cannot update Credit Card Info re: PayGo

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nanny24
I've Been Around

Cannot update Credit Card Info re: PayGo

Want to update my credit card info so I can top up PayGo. Tried live chat and they gave me phone number to call. Numerous attempts at entering phone number and 4 digit code but no menu item deals with this topic. When I tried My Profile it wants my Rogers Account number which I do not have since all I have is PayGo and do not have account/invoice. Screen tells me I have no active account with Rogers??!! I am beyond frustration with Rogers.

***Edited Labels.***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cannot update Credit Card Info re: PayGo

Most regular channels (live chat, etc) do not have access to the pay as you go system. They are almost a separate entity (allot of carriers are like this separating them)

Call the number back and just regardless of prompts, spam the 0... It will complain but eventually will transfer you to a live person

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Cannot update Credit Card Info re: PayGo

You can always do it at a Rogers store. While you are there, get the $100 voucher. That's good for a year and rolls over if you renew before it expires. That works out to $9.41/month, including tax. I don't use my cellphone a lot, so I never use up my time before it expires and whenever I have well over $100 left at renewal time, I ask Rogers to take it from my balance, in effect getting a year for free.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario