Cannot see internet usage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Cannot see internet usage

I only set up the internet account, and i tried to check my useage on MY ROGERS. Problem is that I cannot find the Internet information panel at the OVERVIEW page. Meanwhile, I cheaked the PRODUCTS &SERVICE page, and the Internet service panel keeps loading.

I caught same problem on my IE and CHROME browser, I also tried to check by my ipad and iphone, but they all not work.

plz help me!Smiley Sad

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cannot see internet usage

The Internet panel should be on the right hand side of the page.
How long ago did you add it? May take some time to show up

I've Been Here Awhile

Same issue. Set up internet service 2 mo ago, been through 2 billing cycles.

I expected a delay, but most companies fill in the blanks after first billing cycle! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jammer104

Have you changed anything on the account within the past couple of days or anything? If not this sounds like the system is not tracking the usage or it is but not displaying it.

I've Been Around

Hello, 

I am a rogers internet customer and I  have a problem with my account where I am unable to check my internet usage.  When I log in to my Rogers account (https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/accountOverview) and then click on the "Services" tab, I don't see any options for "Internet" in the drop down menu.  The only option is "Link Account".  I have tried several times relinking the account, and still there are no options for internet, or "Internet Usage" in the dropdown menu.  

I have spent several hours on the phone with customer support, only to be told that they cannot help with this problem.  I thought I would try here to see if I can get any assistance.

Any help is appreciated!

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @jackjones1234

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Let’s see if we can get you access to your internet usage on your MyRogers profile.

What options do you see when you click the Service tab after signing in to your profile?

Do you have other Rogers services that you’re able to see on your MyRogers?

Let us know to further assist.

@RogersPrasana